Chapter 14. What's A Kiss?

Fluff? Anyone?. Yessssss. Enjoy.
.
(Bit blood)
.
.
Reader p.o.v

You sat there as soundwave just stood there. You placed your hands in your pocket. You felt your phone. Wait. Your phone!. You could call for help. If you were alone. Which was not the case. Then you had to wait. So be it. Knockout and shockwave start doing their job. But their screen crashed. That pulled your attention. Suddenly a gift appeared on the screen. An animated boy was blowing a kiss at the screen. With 'see you soon' written underneath it. Did jack or raf do that?. Probably. But that was definitely a sign for you. "I'm trying to block it" knockout said roaming his fingers over his desk. "I'll restart the system and refresh it" knockout. "That's the most logical option" shockwave agreed to what knockout said. The screen went blank. Soundwave walk away. That's a Cybertronian less. He yes you were learning.

"What was the animated human doing?" Knockout said turning half his body towards you. It couldn't hurt by say what he was doing. "Blowing kisses" you said while you were massaging your injured arm. "Kisses?" He asked. Clearly interested. "Yes it comes from the word kiss" you said. It was getting cold so you took the remains of your blanket and wrapped it around you. You could see him already ask the next question. "A kiss is something. Well. Uhh. You kiss if like like a person or because you're both interested in it" you said. Half knowing what to say. Shockwave worked again behind the screen but listened this time to the conversation. Knockout saw how you wrapped your blanket more around you. "Cold?" He asked. You nodded. Robots can't feel the cold.

He leaned down. "Would a kiss help?" He asked. You blushed as you hid your face. "I didn't know humans could change colour" he said. That made you laugh. Your kind was so different then theirs. "It's called blushing" you said. "We don't blush" knockout said. "I already understood that" you said. Suddenly soundwave and Megatron were in the room. "I gave you one job. Watch the human. I'm beginning to think even starscream could have done the job" Megatron said absolutely disappointed and angry. "My excuses lord Megatron" knockout said looking down. Then Megatron eyed you. "Soundwave told me you were hurt? How" he said hands behind his back. "Dragon?" You said. You didn't know what he was. "Dragon?" Knockout questioned. "Predaking" shockwave added.

"Show me" he demanded. You swallowed. The bleeding had stopped but your arm was probably covered in dried blood. But you unwrapped the cloth around your arm anyway. And you were right. It had stopped bleeding but blood had covered that spot. You looked closer at the damage. It didn't look good. It wasn't infected but it needed to be treated better. You gagged. The three cons make a cringe face. Expect for soundwave. You quickly placed a hand on your mouth. Then took a deep breath. "I have to go home and clean this" you said holding your wounded arm up. You could call there to. Megatron didn't seemed like he care much. "Come on, how do you think I feel? I'll go home take a shower, maybe eat something and I'll come back" you said.

Knockout stepped forward to bring you and take you back. "No not you. You failed me to many times, I'll go" Megatron said grabbing you. "Soundwave. You're in charge of my absence" Megatron said. Soundwave nodded. Megatron walked away with you in his hand. Well his hand wrapped around your form. He transformed and you were in the only seat inside. He was a plane? It was so dark like so dark you could see through.

There wasn't much light. But only some lights from buttons. You've never been in a aircraft before. So you tightly held the seat underneath you. "Scared?" He chuckled. "This is my first time flying so a bit" you said totally fair. You weren't scared that much but this was different then a normal airplane of course. Suddenly he transformed with you in his hand and landed in your garden. That scared you. "Warn me next time" you said softly slamming your good hand down at his. He let you go. "Try to call for the autobots and you'll regret it" he said. You swallowed but nodded. You got inside through the backdoor.

Quickly walking up the stairs to turn on the shower. And opened the window a little bit so the warmth could escape. But the window was pulled all the way open."Hey, Privacy!" You said. "I want to make sure you don't try to contact anyone" he said a bit kneeled and looking through your window. "Fine" you said stepping into the shower and ripped the curtain around the shower. So you at least had a bit privacy. He didn't say anything about that luckily. You stripped your clothes off and threw them onto he ground. Then stepped into a nice warm shower.

"Ah shit!" You said. As the water touched your arm. Right. You forgot. Deep breath. You cleaned yourself and wrapped the towel around you. Then stepped out the shower. You needed fresh clothes. No way you were going back in your pyjamas. Megatron was still looking through your window. You glared at him. Just ignore him. You got inside your room and changed. Then took care of your arm. Cleaned the wound and wrapped it in bandages. Tada. Almost as good as new. You also placed your phone back into your pocket. You might get a chance to massage the number. Once you got outside you got picked up again.

Tell me. We liked this chapter.
Word count 961
Comicmaker12