Chapter 4. No Escape For little Y/n

Poor y/n can't go home, enjoy.
.
.
.
.
.
Megatron p.o.v

I made my way trough the nemesis and some vehicons passed me and greeted me. I definitely was going to destroy prime today. My functions showed that I am grumpy. The door opened only to jump something past me. I heard stopping noises and look back up. "M'lord" knockout said. "WHY AREN'T YOU DOING SOME TESTS WITH THE HUMAN" I said furious. Is it so hard to work on such easy job. "Well master don't be mad but the testsubjectescaped" shockwave said saying the last words fast. But I could understand what he said.

I still need to find the allspark cube or else Optimus will get it before it do.  I looked down to see an human running past my feet. "WHY IS THE HUMAN FREE " I boomed immediately turning to them. Can't they do something  good for one freaking minute. My servo (hand) reached to the human that was running past but she dodged "TO EVERYONE ON THE NEMISES, I WANT THAT HUMAN RUNNING DOWN THESE HALLS ALIVE BACK IN MY SIGHT " I said as I closed the communication to the ship's speakers.

When I looked back the human was gone and so were the others. I stomped towards the closest Decepticon. "I want you to grab an nerve ray and bring it to knockout so he can bring that human down" I said as he nodded and Left. The human couldn't escape here, it was to humourous for such tiny mortal. She wouldn't come any further then two halls.

Knockout p.o.v

Well frag, we lost the human, now the human is running around here and now m'lord is angry. Shockwave is also in the same situation as me. We are both responsible for that human fleshly. And if it's real that it's now or got the allspark we can finally defeated. Shockwave and I stopped when we saw an Decepticon bringing an nerve rey, that would work!. He handed me over and started to walk with us. He is just an vehicon with an job. After an time tiny footsteps where heard.

I made an sigh, I hope it won't damage to much. When the human walked past us I shot it at her. She looked at us and of course she dodged it easily. "Ha suck that" she said as she jumped away, but sadly for her she got hit. It fell down and start making painful moves. "That hurts" she said as she stopped moving. Her optics closed as she layed completely down. We sighed as she finally was still. I still have to do a few test, like that bouncing sound in her chest. I picked her up carefully not to hurt the test subject with my sharp fingers. This time I'll make sure the door will be locked with a code.

Not much later she was back on the spot from first and when I connected the computer to her arm with a connector. There was nothing. And then the screen crashed. What just happened. Well I still could do some tests on her without the computer. Shockwave walked back in. With some tools.

Oke not bad. Why they had to take you though? Something you will never find fair. Right?
Word count 551
Comicmaker12