40 - Kill me right now!

Beginne am Anfang

"I would never do that to her I would never do anything to hurt her I want her to be happy even though it's not with me I just want her to be happy." He said.

"I'm happy you are not one of those toxic lover boy." I said hugging him.

"I love you too but drive this fucking car because you have a lot of explaining to do." He pushed my head back.

"I wonder when you became so smart." I mumbled before going back to driving.

We arrived at his house few minutes later we both walked to the door as Allie opened it. She smiled at Ryan but when her eyes met mine she sighed before walking inside.

"She's still angry." Ryan told me.

"I know it's fine." I answered before entering his house.

"Damn I'm so tired that kid made me run miles." He said falling on the couch tired.

"Did you find him?" Allie asked facing Ryan.

"Yeah he was running towards Carter's house." Ryan told her she nodded still looking at him she was clearly avoiding me and I'm slightly getting angry, I get that she is pissed about what happened but she's clearly the one that need answers and what I would never do is give answers when no questions was asked, if she want to hit me I don't care but this silent game I'm not playing it with her we've been friends for a long time we are too old for all this.

"Start talking woman." Ryan slapped my forehead

"Where do you want me to start?" I asked him just as Allie rolled her eyes and walked out of the living room.

"From the beginning But I think you should talk to her first."

"Fuck it Ryan I'm not in the mood for all this I'm here because of you I get she is mad but can she grow the fuck up." I snapped.

"She said you hurt her." He whispered.

"How? I can't remember fucking with Wright or having anything to do with their break up. The whole fiance thing was just a dumb family suggestion nothing more." I told him.

"That's the story you are selling now." She said coming out from wherever the fuck she was.

"Now you want to talk?"

"You rich kids think you can just fuck with people the way you want, you both deserve each other or should I say three of you since he is fucking you and your sister. You are a slut, I can't believe I called you a friend but all this while you wanted what I have." she said walking close to me

Kill me right now!

"Calm down Allie you are going to far." Ryan said pulling her back.

"No Ryan let her talk I'm getting to know the type of person she really is." I told him.

"Don't try to act all cool you know what I'm talking about, if only I knew having my boyfriend around you was a mistake you are a bitch that's what you are Carter, you act like you rule every damn thing but you don't, you are just a child that was rejected and hungry for attention, you want Wright to love you the way he love me right, you've always been jealous of our relationship so you want to replace me but you can never treat him like I can because nobody want you Carter. Nobody need you! I hope it was great sleeping with my ex because all you will ever be is a fling." She spat.

"Allie!" Ryan screamed.

"You are a very horrible person." I said in a low tone

"You bastard." She shouted slapping me hard on the face you don't deserve love from anyone and I hope one day Ryan will see that too.

"I'm happy I did not ruin my friendship with Wright because of you it would have been a thing of regret." I said laughing bitterly.

"I don't want to see you any where close to me ever again you can have your stupid car back, your parents made the best decision of their life dumping you I'm just sorry they ruined it when they accepted you back, I hope they throw you back on the street where you should be." She smirked.

"And I will be able to afford a rent." I said laughing.

"You bit-" She lift her hand to hit me but Ryan slapped it back down

"Carter I'm sorry." Ryan held my hand.

"It's fine don't sweat it." I smiled

"Yeah it's always fine with you since you are so good at ruining people's lives just to prove your importance to your family." She said air quoting the family.

"Allie cut that shit out right now." Ryan growled his face was red with anger.

I walked close to her getting in her face. "Alison the only reason I'm letting you get away with this shit is because of how far we've come but let me warn you I don't want to see you anywhere close to me or anything related to me because that the only reason I won't revenge this." I warned her.

"Who the hell d-"

"Shut the fuck up." Ryan shouted cutting her off.

"As long as she is in your house don't expect me here again and please don't ask me about the situation with Wright I'm not explaining shit to anyone not even you and one more thing when she drop my key can you get them to me there is definitely someone that need it out there, see it as an apology for all this nonsense." I told Ryan before walking out of his house.

"Carter!" He called out following me outside please I'm sorry I know you did not do all what she accused you of.

"Did she tell you all this before?" I asked him.

"I'm sorry."

"Ryan and you couldn't tell me so in your mind you thought I actually fucked with Wright."

"Fuck no! It's because I trust you, you are the one I trust the most in my entire life Carter Duke that's why I made no attempt to say anything about it because me asking you about it would feel like I was doubting, I did not argue it with her because I know she's hurting but I never knew she would go this far."

I wrapped my hands around him. "Bye Ryan." I mumbled.

"See you, don't ever doubt the love I have for you kangaroo." He grinned wrapping his hands around me tight.

What a day!