The Land Of Stories

Hi I'm still alive

this chapter is dedicated to ZeeyumAndLilo (the @ wasn't working) bc I promised I would update ;)

This series is based on fairy tales, so you better know your fairy tales before reading this

Author: Chris Colfer

Genre: Fantasy, adventure, young people thingies

Books:

The Land Of Stories:

The Wishing Spell

The Enchantress Returns

A Grimm Warning

Beyond The Kingdoms

An Author's Odyssey

Worlds Collide

A Tale Of Magic:

(These are the prequels)

A Tale Of Magic

A Tale Of Witchcraft

Extra:

Mother Goose Diaries

Queen Red Riding Hood's Guide to Royalty

Trollbella Throws a Party (that's never good)

The Ultimate Book Hugger's Guide

The Curvy Tree

A Treasury Of Classic Fairy Tales

Description:

How to explain.....

For Alex and Connor's eleventh birthday, their grandmother gives them a book of fairy tales, the same one they used to read as a child. Only, they accidentally activate the book, and fall into it, into another dimension known as the land of stories. And they have no way to return.

Eventually, they find out that the only way to get back is to collect all the ingredients for the wishing spell, which can only ever be used twice. It's already been used once before, and, following an old diary containing instructions, they try to make it again. But they're not the only one after the spell.

(Honestly the ending of the first book was unreal, such a plot twist, I love it.)

Preview:

All rights go to Chris Colfer

The dungeon was a miserable place. Light was scarce and flickered from the torches bolted to the stone walls. Foul-smelling water dripped inside from the moat circling the palace above. Large rats chased each other across the floor searching for food. This was no place for a queen.

It was just past midnight, and all was quiet except for the occasional rustle of a chain. Through the heavy silence a single set of footsteps echoed throughout the halls as someone climbed the spiral staircase into the dungeon.

A young woman emerged down the steps dressed head-to-toe in a long emerald cloak. She cautiously made her way past the rows of cells, sparking the interest of the prisoners inside. With every step she took, her pace became slower and slower, and her heart beat faster and faster.

The prisoners were arranged according to crime. The deeper she walked into the dungeon, the crueler and more dangerous the criminals became. Her sights were set on the cell at the very end of the hall, where a prisoner of special interest was being watched by a large private guard.

The woman had come to ask a question. It was a simple question, but it consumed her thoughts every day, kept her lying awake most nights, and was the only thing she dreamed about with the little sleep she managed.

Only one person could give her the answer she needed, and that person was on the other side of the prison bars ahead.

Warnings:

Nah

This is mostly for younger readers but never gets old or boring to reread

Again, you better know your fairy tales here