Scarlet and Ivy

Please note I'm not going in any particular order, just listing the book series's as I feel like listing them

Also, I put the ballet shoes because seriously there is no fanart. AT ALL. Like, I understand its a tiny fandom, but to have no fanart at all?

Also guys we need more Scarlet and Ivy fan fiction, because seriously there is like nothing (sorry to those of you who have written S&I fanfiction)

Author: Sophie Cleverly

Genre: Mystery

Books:

Scarlet and Ivy:

The Lost Twin

The Whispers in the Walls

The Dance in the Dark

The Lights Under the Lake

The Curse in the Candlelight

The Last Secret

Description:

Long story short (and because its an mystery, anything I give away may spoil), Ivy Grey is stuck at home while her twin sister, Scarlet, is at a boarding school, Rookwood. But the day after her birthday, she receives a letter from the school, inviting Ivy to take her sisters place, due to Scarlet's untimely death. The problem is, she isn't going as Ivy, she's going as Scarlet. She needs to act like her bold, outgoing sister, the complete opposite of herself, in order to convince everyone she is Scarlet. Soon she starts wondering why, exactly, Miss Fox needed her to be Scarlet, and uncovers a very, very dangerous secret.

Preview:

All rights go to Sophie Cleverly

This is the story of how I became my sister.

I got the letter on September the first. I remember that because it was the day after our thirteenth birthday. My thirteenth birthday. The first one I wouldn't share with my twin sister, Scarlet.

I woke up and made my way down the winding stairs of my aunt Phoebe's house, breathing in the smell of bacon cooking as I went. The early morning sun was already warming the air. It could have been a good day.

Alas, I cannot reveal more, because... reasons

So, bye

Warnings:

//tw
mild child abuse

child abandonment

//cw
murder of child