Story Thieves

Omg Kiel in that picture above XD

(Yeah we're taking a break from popular series's)

Author: James Riley

Genre: Now, here's what I like about this. Each book in the series has a different main genre. Book 1, Action; Book 2, Mystery; Book 3, Adventure; Book 4, Pick The Plot; Book 5, Action again

Books:

Story Thieves:

Story Thieves

The Stolen Chapters

Secret Origins

Pick The Plot (Yes its actually called that)

Worlds Apart

Description:

There is no better way to describe this book than the blurb at the back of it. This one is NOT my description, it is the actual description at the actual back of the actual book, therefore NOT mine.

Life is boring when you live in the real world instead of starring in your own book series. Owen knows that better than anyone, what with the real world's homework and chores.

But everything changes the day Owen sees the impossible happen-his classmate Bethany climbing out of a book in the library. It turns out Bethany's half fictional and has been searching every book she could find for her missing father, a fictional character.

Bethany can't let anyone else learn her secret, so Owen makes her a deal: all she has to do is take him into a book in Owen's favorite Kiel Gnomenfoot series, and he'll never say a word. Besides, visiting the book might help Bethany find her father...

Or it might just destroy the Kiel Gnomenfoot series, reveal Bethany's secret to the entire world, and force Owen to live out Kiel Gnomenfoot's final (very final) adventure.

Again, that description wasn't mine. I dont know how many times I need to say it before it gets in your head or if its already in your head but it isn't mine.

Preview:

This is my favourite starting of a book ever. All rights go to James Riley for the awesome work.

Owen wanted to scream at the horror before him. But the sound wouldn't come, and the nightmare only continued, forcing Owen to ask himself, deep down, one question:

"Can anyone tell me what three-fourths times two-thirds is?" Mr. Barberry stood at the board at the front of Owen's classroom, waiting for a hand to raise.

No, not that question. The real question was this: Was there anything in the world that could possibly be more boring than fractions?

You can't tell me that wasn't the best start to any book you've ever read. Also, yes, I've memorised this, fight me.

Warnings:

//tw

I actually don't think there are any trigger warnings...

I might be wrong of course, but I'm pretty sure theres too much concept mind blowing stuff to have any murder or gore**...

//cw

mentions of murder? like twice?

maybe some kidnapping or being held hostage against will but its not big enough to be a trigger warning

**do tell me if you've read this series and if I've missed anything, please comment on this