Ingo

This is such a small fandom that's its disappointing :/

we have so little fan art...

WE HAVE NO FANFIC (at least on wattpad..)

Author: Helen Dunmore

Genre: Fantasyyyyy, adventure, children's fiction

Books:

Ingo series:

Ingo

The Tide Knot

The Deep

The Crossing Of Ingo

Stormswept (stormswept is technically part of the Ingo universe, but more like a standalone book, with different characters. I haven't read this one yet)

Description:

Sapphire has always been drawn to the ocean, and her love for it persists, even after her father drowned at sea. Or so everyone thinks. Sapphire and her brother Conor both believe that he's still out there, and there is the slightest chance he might be alive. But Conor has been disappearing, keeping secrets, and so has the strange boy by the cove, who Sapphy has never met before. Her initial question is who - or what- is he? and when she finds out, her world expands tenfold. With another world to explore, anything is possible, even the chance that they can get their dad back. But Ingo has her own agenda, and help will not be easy to find.

Preview:

All rights go to Helen Dunmore

You'll find the mermaid of Zennor inside the Zennor Church, if you know where to look. She's carved from old, hard, dark wood. The church is dark, too, so you have to bend down to see her clearly. You can trace the shape of her tail with your finger.

Someone slashed across her with a knife a long time ago. A sharp, angry knife. I touched the slash mark very gently, so I wouldn't hurt the mermaid any more.

"Why did they do that to her, Dad? Why did they hurt her?"

"I don't know Sapphy. People do cruel things sometimes, when they're angry."

And then dad told me the mermaid's story. I was only little, but I remember every word.

Warnings:

//tw

major(ish) character death

I may have missed some warnings, so if you do read it and find anything, dont hesitate to tell me