The 13 Treasures

READ!!! IT!!!

PLEASE ITS SO GOOD (then again so are a lot of other books-)

Author: Michelle Harrison

Genre: FANTASY ALL THE WAYYY

Books:

The Thirteen Treasures series:

Thirteen Treasures

Thirteen Curses

Thirteen Secrets

One Wish (Prequel)

Description:

Tanya has always been able to see what others have not. She has what is known as the second sight, or the ability to see fairies. They aren't your normal fairies; they're vicious, powerful, and overprotective. Most of the world, lacking her gift, doesn't believe her when she tries to inform them. At home, she's finally crossed the line. Her mother thinks Tanya is insane, and sends her away to her grandmother's house for a break. The only problem; her grandmother's house is crawling with the fey, and they hate her. They hide from her, and go out of their way to make her life miserable.

But their existence is not the only they're hiding. A twisted history of lies and disasters covered by lies and rumours shelter within the house, unravelling secrets that could change everything. And Tanya is unknowingly caught up in them.

haha that was bad but here

Preview:

disclaimer: all rights belong to Michelle Harrison pls my work isn't anywhere near this good

Even as a small child Tanya had known her grandmother's manor to be home to many secrets. Like everyone, she had heard of the disused escape tunnels rumoured to run beneath the house. And like most children, she spent many a rainy afternoon hunting for their concealed entrances, only to meet with disappointment. By the time she had turned thirteen Tanya had long given up hope of stumbling upon one of these secret passages and had begun to question whether they existed at all.

So when the bookcase had revolved in the wall before her to reveal a narrow stone staircase leading down into musty darkness, it hadn't altogether come as a shock. Nor, though, did it bring the delicious thrill she had so long anticipated, for the circumstances leading to its discovery were quite different from what she had imagined.

Had anyone at the manor been paying proper attention, it might have been apparent that the tunnels were being used - and had been for some time now - to access the house by somebody who had no business in doing so. But all the clues, from the radio news bulletin following the abduction to the strange slithering heard in the old servants' staircase in the dead of the night, had been overlooked. For isolation, none of the signs had meant much.

Now, as Tanya stood face to face with the wild-eyed intruder in the dingy cavern far beneath the house, the warnings had returned and slotted into place like a key in a lock. She did not know what she was expecting to find - but it wasn't this.

Warnings:

//tw

murder

blood

death

PTSD

kidnaping

child abandonment

gore