○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 52○

Start from the beginning

"But-" I said being cut off by her.

"But nothing, it's in the past and over with. Let's focus on the present time. Let think about Demi and Shiloh and being happy. It will be okay" She said tracing my tattoos looking at my arm. I nodded and she smiled at me.

"This is why I love you so god damn much" I said pulling her waist and kissing her lips. She smiled into the kiss and held my jaw.

"Come on let's go downstairs, the boys stayed with the girls here last night." I said as she nodded. She got off my lap and sat back down on the bed.

I put on a shirt and begun to walk out the room.
"Come on" I said waving her over to the door before I walked out.

"Can you carry me, please" she said doing grabby hands to me. I smiled and walked over to her. I picked her up as her legs went around me.

"Mi princesa es muy hermosa" i said kissing her cheek as I grinned. She giggled and kissed my cheek back. (My princess is very beautiful)

"Gracias, gracias mi príncipe azul" i said back as he attacked me with kisses.
(Thank you my Prince Charming)

Jaden went down the stairs with me wrapped around him. The smelt of pancakes and sausage filled the room.

Jaden walked through the kitchen door way.
"Morning people" he said as everyone's eyes turned to us.

"Mia!" Nessa said as I got off Jaden.

She jumped on me practically squeezing me.
"I'm so sorry". She said as Avani joined our hug.
"It's okay it's non of your faults." She said.

"We're glad your okay" Avani said smiling at her.
"I love you guys!" Mia said pulling them back Into a hug.

"Okay we made pancakes and sausage with Nessa's famous fruit smoothie." Avani said ushering us to the table.

"Yum! Let me go get Demi first" I said standing up and walking over to the stairs. I went upstairs and into Demi's room.

"Good morning buttercup" I said to the small baby bouncing up and down holding onto the rim of the crib. Her smiling face with her purple blanket.

"Okay up and away!!" I said making her giggle as I ran out the room and into the hall way.

I passed by a room that had the door opening.
I walked backwards until I realized Benjamin was at the door.

"Oh good morning! Sorry did I wake you?" I asked as he shook his head no.

"Good morning as well.. is that your daughter..?" He asked pointing to Demi.

"Oh no, well- me and Mia are taking care of her but she's like family now." I said looking to the little baby in my arms.

"Oh okay." He said.

"Come on everyone is downstairs, they made breakfast." I said as he nodded and followed me downstairs.

We walked into the kitchen to see everyone eating.

"Hey guys look who joined us!" I said. Benjamin's tiny body following me slowly.

"Benjamin" Mia said in a gasp and stood up fast.
She walked over to me and him and brought him into a hug. My confused ass looked at everyone and they looked just as confused.

"Thank you so much" she said. I put Demi down in her chair and sat down.

"You saved me, thank you." She said as he nodded and weakly smiled.

"Explain" Nessa said which caught their attention to all of us.

"Oh Um, when I was there, Benjamin was there for me. He lied to the guys that I wasn't there and I was still being transported over so they didn't come in and do anything. He also kept me company which was when I was alone.." she said which made me look over to Benjamin.

"You really did that..?" I asked as he slowly nodded.

"Thank you so much." I said as he smiled a little bigger.

"Okay come sit down and eat!"
Anthony said which made them both take a seat.

Demi had eaten her food and we were all talking about random stuff. Benjamin told us about himself a little more and he actually told us about his family and the gang. He said when he was young his parents died they the gang, they took him and held him there since he was 3. He also said that they would hurt him or starve him if he did anything a normal kid would do.. I felt really bad, he doesn't deserve that.

Soon Avani and Anthony left with Nessa and josh. Mia was in the living room with Demi and Benjamin.

I picked up the kitchen and walked back into the living room.

"She looks like you a little actually.." Benjamin said as Mia smiled.

"Really? That's what Jadens said." She said as he smiled. I stood at the door way and listened smiling a little.

"Well she looks just like you, actually she has a lot of features like you. And you said her gang was from..?" He asked her.

Olympia

"The feathers, the gang you were in" I said looking down.

"Yea, your gang had killed the owners, and that's their daughter.. thank god you took her from them..
they would've treated her badly. You guys saved her life as well." He said smiling at the little baby. "then some new guy named Michel came and took their spot. No one knows where or how he became the new leader.. I never liked anyone there. They treated me badly, and when I heard the owners have passed I thought I was free.. right until he came." He said as I shivered at his name.

"Well now your free, and free to stay as long as you want.. we can try to find you a home, or you can decide whatever you think is best for you." I said as he nodded.

"Thank you by the way for everything as well. If it wasn't for Jaden I would've died in that place." He said as he chuckled nervously. I weakly smiled because I know how it feels to be ruled over.

It hurts.
It's crushes you.
It kills your joy.

Hellllloooooo THANK YOU FOR 43k
I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLL!!!!!!

Question:
Do you think Benjamin will stay with Mia and Jaden?
Will he find new parents!?
What is your predictions!!?

I decided this book with end on Christmas! A few more chapters! It will have a total of 80 chapters!
So get ready!😏 Love you all so much thank you for all the support reads and votes!
1806 words 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦