Mama: But Mew your parents are staying in the same city right??

Mew: Yes mama but when they found out I have a boyfriend they ask me to stay close to the college and gave me some privacy....

Dada: okay Mew but we need to think about it I still find it very soon...

Mew: mama dada why don't you come to my place today for dinner....and meet my parents too...you will see the place also and get an opportunity to meet my parents too...

Mama: hmm that's a great idea....

Gulf still standing near the door not saying a word...

Mew and gulf left with giving an invitation to gulf's parents...Mew also called his parents to come for dinner and meet gulf's parents...

Gulf: Mew why am I not a part of all this decision....why didn't you ask me first...

Mew: gulf we meet every day after class...we spent two nights at my place...slowly with time we will meet each other more often....so why don't we move in together ....and whatever I said in front of your parents all are true...I want to take care of you as well as your studies....and I am a bit possessive too...if you don't trust me ....then you can reject this offer gulf....you know I don't keep things in my heart....whatever I feel I tell them immediately....

Gulf: No I don't mean it...I also love your company and I trust you....gulf blushed but if we live together.....

Mew: Baby I have 4 rooms in my apartment....if you want you can sleep in a different room....I am not asking you to live with me in the same room....

Gulf finds it really amazing that how understanding mew is....and he really likes the idea of staying together...

Mew and gulf reached mew's home and mew started cleaning it....gulf went to the kitchen and put grocery which they brought while coming home...gulf started making food for dinner ...after 3 hours....

Everyone come....they all meet each other introduced themselves and have dinner together....they all are agreed with gulf and Mew living together decision....

Gulf's parents change their decision when they saw how mew took care of gulf and how understanding and mature he is....

Dada: Mew you really have a good home I like the interior...so which one is your room...

Mew: dada this is my room and gulf choose that room which is opposite to mine...

Dada: Are you guys not staying in the same room...

Mew: No dada till gulf get comfortable...we will stay in different rooms....and he is coming here not only to build our relationship but for his studies so ....it's better we stay in different rooms....

Mama: Mew I am really proud of you...you are such a mature kid I know you will take very good care of my Gulf....

Mew nodded that he will always take care of gulf....everyone helped Mew and gulf in cleaning and in no time everything is set...

Both parents had some chit-chat and mew asked them to stay here at night but they refused and prefer their home and hotel room ....and they all left watching their two kids happy with each other....

Gulf and mew's parents liked each other ...they are happy for their children...

Mew: Gulf let's go to sleep and we will go shift your stuff after classes ....

Mew: Gulf go and sleep in that room and If you want anything just let me know....

Gulf: Can we sleep together....I have never spent the night alone....

Mew: I thought someone wanted to sleep alone....come let's go....

Mew gulf both hold each other and sleep ....

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You