LXIII. Who Wants To Join A Cult?

LXIII. WHO WANTS TO JOIN A CULT?

 WHO WANTS TO JOIN A CULT?

"Weatherbee, hi. What did you need me for?" I question as I take a seat in his office. He closes the door behind me and proceeds to go and sit in front of me behind his desk.

"Congratulations."

"What?" I question with a confused chuckle titling my head slightly as I cross my legs.

"No ones told you?- well I'm shocked- surprised even."

"Ha ha- yeah told me what exactly?" I question again with another nervous chuckle.

"Your accomplished a lot this year Delia and I can admit that it was not much help from me and for that I will let you  find out without me having to tell you."

"Could you just tell me- I'm sure I won't care that it was you after."

"You will. Trust me." I look at him for a long few seconds before rolling my eyes with a sigh.

"So you brought me here- away from my education- to congratulate me for something only for you to not tell me why...?"

"Precisely." He says with a sure nod making me smile at him in annoyance. Weatherbee had always been a glass half empty to me, never getting to the point or to the end of what he had intended to do in the first place.

"Yeah, okay I'm going to go- musical business and stuff."

-

"Evelyn's throwing a party...she wants everyone to come and dress in their costumes." Betty says as she sits next to me on my bed. I turn my head and look at her.

"Are you going?"

"No! Of course not...but Veronica is..and Archie..what if something happens and we can't do anything about it?" I sigh as I look away from Betty.

"Okay..let's go."

"Really? You want to go?"

"No but I know Pea will be there probably to look after Fangs he's seemed different for a while." I answer removing the covers that covered our legs.

"Okay- I'll drive." Betty says quickly as she stands up grabbing her stuff as do I.

"Well I don't care because I didn't want to drive anyways." I tell her bitterly as in grab my costume but instead grabbing hers so I chuck it at her only for her to do the same to be.

"You bitch."

"Right back at you Cordelia."

-

"Of course this is the sort of party going on..I thought- no why did I think this would be a normal party it's Evelyn Evernever we are talking about of cause it would be covered in farmy crap." I tell Betty as the two of us walk into the party with people literally jumping around the whole place like animals.