XLIX. Lets Make Some Changes

YALL WE JUST HIT NOT ONLY 17K BUTTTT 18K THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH🥳🤪❤️ I SWEAR I WOULD DIE FOR EVERY SINGLE PERSON HERE WHO HAS DECIDED TO EVEN GIVE THIS BOOK A GLANCE AND TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE STUCK WITH IT DAY ONE🥰 I HONESTLY HAVE WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT YOU ALL SO THANK YOU😘
So without further ado onto today's chapter...

XLIX. LETS MAKE SO CHANGES

 LETS MAKE SO CHANGES

'I love you. I will always love you.'

'And I love you. I'll never do anything to hurt you. It's you and I and that's it's. No one else.-'

"Oh Shut up!" I yell with pop corn in my mouth as I throw some at my TV. Today has been spent with me in bed watching more movies than I can count. Betty's been here a few times  to keep me company especially now that Archie isn't here and Pea and I are...yeah so I'm mostly on my own.

"Are you yelling at the TV again?" I look up as I see Kev standing by my door frame.

"Yes yes I am." I say nodding before sitting up from my stomach.

"Why? Why must you punish that poor TV with your hurtful words?" Kevin says in a joking like serious tone as he comes and sits next to me on my bed taking some pop corn from the bag on my lap.

"These two. Classic guy cheats on girl. Girls mad at guy. Guy does some sort of date or like performance that's absolutely cliche and girl forgives guy and girl and guy live happily ever after." I say ending it with a smile before gesturing myself throwing up.

"So what? You'd rather it not have a happy ending?"

"No..just be a bit more realistic. They said I love you the first fifteen minutes into the movie. That ain't love." I then take so more popcorn. Kevin gives me a look that makes me confused.

"What?"

"Oh nothing."

"No your doing that whole judgey face I do."

"No i'm not. But go one explain."

"See that guy only likes the idea of her and being with her he doesn't really love her. All in all she deserves so much better." I say with a simple shrug.

"This isn't about Sweet Pea is it? Because if this is then-"

"It isn't. I haven't thought about him at all."

"Sure about that."

"Positive."

"Do you know what this reminds me of? The time we were sat here and I was telling you to go tell that serpent you had feelings for him. You remember?"

"Of course I remember." I say scoffing lightly avoiding eye contact.

"What a year that was.....Even though your going to tell me your fine-"