XI. Murder Accusations

XI. MURDER ACCUSATIONS

 MURDER ACCUSATIONS

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝

"My mom and dad don't want to get the police involved. They don't want anyone to know that she ran away, or about her shameful condition." 

"Please. What decade is this?" 

"Also, since she knew where Jason's getaway car was, they're afraid people might think that she burned it and that if she did She could be the murderer, trying to cover her tracks." 

"And you guys can't say a word to the sheriff that I knew because then it makes it look like I burnt the car when I didn't," I say they all nod. 

"Who did burn the car, then?" 

"Sheriff Keller says it's possible someone was following us." 

"Oh, my God." 

"Honestly, guys, we should just move." 

"Guys, what if Polly's really hurt? What if whoever killed Jason is coming after her next?" Betty sighs as Jughead puts his arm around her. I try to contain myself smiling so widely. Veronica and Archie look at each other confused then at me who just shrugs and smiles. 

"Betty, even though your parents don't want to, maybe you should go to the police." 

"Second it." 

"We can talk to my dad together about how he has to be discreet." 

"No offense, Kev, but your dad answers to a higher authority than God, the Blossoms." 

"They're the first people that he would tell. And if there's anyone to keep this a secret from, it's the Blossoms." 

"They'd twist it around and go after Polly out of spite." I look up behind Jughead and Betty and see one of the Vixens Ginger one of Cheryls 'Friends' more like servant but oh well what ever rocks her to sleep at night. She looks over every once in a while before tapping away at her phone. She catches me look and I just give her a look and snap my fingers at her and she immediately grabs her stuff and rushes out of the lounge.

"How can we help? Tell us, B, and we'll do it." 

-

"You guys!" I say rushing up to Kevin, Betty and Veronica. 

"What?" 

"Cheryl just tweeted #PollyCooperKilledMyBrother, #NowhereToHide, #SharpenYourPitchforks." 

"Oh, no." 

"We need to find Polly before the Blossoms do." 

-

"Okay, the Sisters of Quiet Mercy are due north." Betty starts as her Jughead and I stand in front of the large group of citizens who have come to help look for Polly.