Part 15

A/N

Gah, well this is such a long chapter. I didn't even notice it got up to 3k words. Hahah! Tell me what you think alright? Next chapter is all about Jungkook's POV! I know you guys have been waiting for it, so stay tuned! Everything that was going on in his head will be revealed soon. Keke~

MinHye's POV

Why was he so mad, damn it!

I paced around my room in my silk sleeping pants and tank top. I tried sleeping but to no avail, I couldn't. Since we still weren't married, I didn't dare go to our shared bedroom, so instead I used the guest room (even though this was my grandmother's gift and basically this house is mine but whatever) I looked at the clock and saw it was 4 in the morning and I still haven't slept.

Why did he suddenly get mad at me like that? What the hell did I do? Was the Jungkook I talked to the week before a different Jungkook I'm unfortunately married to, now? Was the Jungkook I thought could be the friend who could understand me most be just a mistake I was too stupid to trust?

Why are you so affected? Isn't this the Jungkook you know and is used to? Isn't this the reason why you hated him in the first place?

WHY ARE YOU SO AFFECTED BY HIM?!

I huffed in annoyance, walking out of the room to grab some water when I saw Jungkook going out of his room and heading down stairs with a hand bag hanging on his shoulder.

"Where are you going?" I asked and he barely looked my way, his eyes not leaving his phone as he texted so early in the morning.

"I have a flight to Japan." He said,

"Why are you leaving this early, is there an emergency?" I asked, all worried, forgetting about the fight we had before.

"It leaves at 8:45 am." He said, and I got pissed, walking down the stairs faster, shoving him at the side as I did. "Yah!" he shouted, stopping mid-way as he tried to regain his balance.

He was leaving this early to be on a flight that leaves at 8:45?! Does he hate it so much to be with me?!

"Look... I'm sorry for the both of us." I said.

"Sorry for what?" he asked as he drove, sparing me a glance before returning his focus to the road.

"I know you're looking for someone, and maybe that person is the one who you want to be with... I'm sorry because you couldn't be with her." I muttered, looking outside the window.

"There's nothing we can do anyway. We're heirs. People think it's such a privilege when we're actually just puppets." He sighed, making a turn. "We're both stuck in a situation we don't like." He said, giving a half smile.

.

.

"So this is us being the good grandchildren, following the last wishes of our grandmothers huh?" he said with a small smile as the elevator doors closed.

"You say it." I answered.

.

.

"It hurts..." I mumbled.

"What does?" he asked,

"My head...."

"Come on, let's get some air." He said, taking my wrist as he led me outside part of the function floor.

.