Part 3

A/N

Hey guys, Christine here~ I had exams so I failed to update, but now that I have time, I'll do a double update alright? Also with the one shots and the Stay With Me! Thank-you for your patience my loves! <3 

MinHye's POV

"I've always been curious, but they never permitted me to know anything. Why do you suddenly ask?" Jimin asked as we stopped in front of the elevator while we waited for our turn.

"I don't know. Uhm well…” I answered as I looked away while he looked at me with eyes that felt so warm as he waited for me to continue.

“Well how about that Yoongi guy?" I asked, biting on my lower lip.

"You like Yoongi hyung?" he teased and I just rolled my eyes.

"Why can't I have a decent conversation with you?"

Whenever I tried talking to him, all he says are nonsense. People find it humorous, but I guess it’s just that most of my emotion were forgotten alongside my past. I can't even remember who I was before I came to the Park's residence, thanks to the pills they've been feeding me.

He just shrugged it off, smiling but soon fades when the elevator door opens with grandma looking at us.

"Halmuni." We both bowed and he regained his poker face.

Smiles and laughter were prohibited in the Park family. It shows lack of seriousness in which my grandmother valued more than anything. Jimin's family isn't as strict as mine since he doesn't live under one roof with grandma, but he knows the rule.

"Go to my office. I'll be back after the paper signings." She said, before walking out as her personal secretary tailed her out.

"Ne." both of us bowed, stepping in the elevator, obeying her commands.

As soon as we stepped in her office, I settled down on the couch inside while Jimin roamed around, placing his earphones in his ears as he danced to a beat only he can hear.

"Wanna dance?" Jimin offered, bobbing his head.

"No, thanks." I said, grabbing my phone out of my pocket, surprised that I found another message from him.

Hey hey, did you know, I passed by a pretty little girl a while ago. I said hi but she told me to go away. She totally reminds me of you!!! ^.^

-Taehyung

"Jimin?" I called, but he continued to dance.

"YAH PARK JIMIN" I called a little louder and he stops, hurriedly taking off his earphones.

"Yeah?" He asked, a little startled.

"Sorry.” I muttered but he just shook his head with a smile, saying that I should continue. “Do you know anyone named Kim Taehyung?" I asked and he nodded.

"He'll be our business partner soon right?" he asked as he sat beside me, taking a peek at my phone. "Or will he be my cousin-in-law?" he chuckled but I just glared at him.

"Uh no."

"Come on, loosen up." He said, nudging me. "You can't work your intimidating front on me. I'm so used to that." He said and I shrugged.

"I'm not doing it intentionally. It's more of habitually now, actually." I sighed, shaking my head.

"Who was I before I became Park MinHye?" I asked myself, playing with my fingers on my lap. I was looking down that I didn't notice Jimin looking at me with eyes that were pitiful and a sad smile.