Part 4

A/N

Here's the promised second update! ~

MinHye's POV

"During the whole duration of the project making, which is in fact for 2 weeks, you are to be seen only with your pair. I'm expecting that the pairs will help each other? Not do things individually?" she asked and the class grunted in response.

"I'll be starting my roundabouts today so you better be with your pairs, am I understood?"

"Ne..." all of us answered half-heartedly as I threw my gaze to the guy beside me who did the same.

"I can't go lunch." he said, shrugging. "I have to meet up with my girl."

"Tell that to Miss Min then." I said, looking straight ahead as I felt my phone vibrate.

I have a surprise for you. ^.^

-Taehyung

I sighed, tapping on my phone to reply to him.

What is it?

-MinHye

"Okay class, you'll have a new classmate that will be staying here for a while. Please do take care of him. Come here dear." Ms Miji said and all our eyes directed to the door. Just by seeing the smooth, chestnut brown hair, my jaw dropped. He dyed his hair brown?!

"No way.." I whispered and the other girls started squealing silently onto their seats.

"Annyeonghasseo! Kim Taehyung imnida" he smiled his rectangular, childish smile and captivated most of the girls' hearts.

"Alright settle down. Please seat beside Mr Jeon. Mr Jeon, please raise your hand so that Mr Kim would know." Miss Miji said and he did was told.

"Aww. Not beside MinHye?" he asked and everyone had their eyes on me.

I looked straight at him with emotionless but I'm boiling inside. I know I usually get this attention so it should be no big deal but I hate being the center of attention, damn it.

"It's alright, Mr Kim. She's just a seat away."

"Can't I exchange with Jeongguk ssi?"

"No! You can't." He answered firmly, not wanting to leave his place. "And why are you using my first name? Have we met before?" he asked confused but Taehyung walked over to him and smiled.

"You have a name tag, duh."

I stifled a laugh, containing my smile as I looked up to him with an approving grin.

"You finally smiled at me!" Taehyung jumped up and down and before he could even hug me, Miss Miji asked him to take his seat. *phew*

Jeongguk had his fist closed, chewing the inside of his cheeks quietly, but knowing him for the 3 years of our high school, he must be really pissed. I bit my lip in satisfaction, but I couldn't help but notice the keychain hanging from his bag. It's like as if it had something to do with me... or my past.

Or maybe not.

As the first bell rang, signaling the end of the morning period, I got up with a notebook and a pen and Jeongguk stood behind me, with his hand in his pocket.

"You're such a slow poke." He commented.

"Shut up. What did you bring?" I asked, looking at the empty handed guy in front of me.