Part 19

A/N

How are you guys! Have you waited long for Part 19? Ehehe sorry~

Well, the wait's over! Here's the next chapter~

BUT WAIT.

Shout out to @black-gray for making my book cover! What do you guys think about it? It's awesome isn't it? Compared to my stupid editing skills :)) I'm not cut out for making covers, and I know that for a loooooong time ahaha~

Well here's the next chapter!

Yoongi came from LA knowing Kristel's Past. Taehyung has a past with Jungkook as well. What the heck is going on, I dont know anymore. Hahahaha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minhye's POV

After seeing my mother, uncle, auntie and Jimin leave, I took one last glance of where my grandma's coffin used to be. Sighing deeply, I looked away and felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Come on, I'll take you home." Jungkook said, walking me towards his car as I silently complied.

After getting into the car, my phone vibrated and I unlocked it swiftly, reading the message of Minah and Soojin.

Hey, Minhye. We're sorry for your loss, Soojin and I... It would be fine if you took a day off from school. We'll explain it to Miss Miji. You take care, okay?
-Minah

I let out a small smile before replying.

That won't be necessary. I'll see you tomorrow.
-Minhye

Oh wait.

And thank-you, both of you. I really appreciate it.
-Minhye

Pabo. You don't have to thank us. What are friends for?
-Minah

A single tear roll out of my eyes as my heart started to hurt.

I'm sorry guys for not believing you at first. I'm sorry I'm such a messed up person. I just dont know trust that well...

"Minhye?" Jungkook's voice snapped me out of trance. "You know there was this one person who'd always tell me that sweets would make the bitterness of the heart lessen." he smiled as he drived. I chuckled, wiping the tear away as I told my mom the same thing over the phone a thousand times when she'd suddenly rant about the happenings around her. "Do you want some Milk Tea or some pastries?" he asked, quickly giving me a glance as he waits for my answer.

"That would be lovely." I said, sniffing the snot that was about to go out.
(A/N so much about class, Minhye =_= your grandmother will be very disappointed. hahaha!)

"Thank-you, Jungkook." I said softly, but he shook his head.

"No, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be mean to you or anything. I shouldn't have been." he said, stopping for the red light before he makes a turn.

"You must have been going through alot."
"I didn't mean to call your grandma some things I said in the past... and it was never your fault that I couldn't be with her."

My heart skipped a beat then a sudden churning of my stomach made its way to my nerve endings. What am I feeling?

"So you found her?"
"Yeah, I did. She was with me all along and I was just too stupid to realize."

Oh how I envy you, Jungkook.

As soon as the light turned green, we were on our way to where ever he was taking me, but my mind was blank and I still couldn't process anything.