What Happened?

After recovering with Tom's help, I went into the bedroom and covered my face with my hands, sitting on the bed. Tom sat next to me, rubbing my back and whispering sweet words softly.

"We were so close...so close, and I spoiled it with the stupid painkillers..." I cried.

"No...no...it's not your fault. You were in pain." He told me.

I shook my head and continued sobbing into my hands.

He pulled me in for hug and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Don't cry..." He whispered, patting my back.

"B-But..." I sniffed.

"No butts." He said.

I nodded and pulled away, wiping my tears.

"Now...smile!" He grinned widely.

His smile made my lips turn slightly upwards into a small smile.

"Thank you, Tom..." I said quietly.

"Aw...don't mention it, darling. Say, do you want to come over to my place? I think I've got just the medicine you need there." He told me.

"If it's not too much trouble." I said.

"Nonesense." He said, picking me up and carrying me outside.

He put me down, and opened the passanger seat of the car. I got in and he shut the door for me, making his way to the driver's seat.

I stared out the window silently the entire ride there.

When we arrived, I was taken aback quite a bit. His house was huge.

It was very modern, and he had a beautiful bunch of vibrant colored flowers growing near the front door.

I was so caught up in the beautiful exterior, that I hadn't noticed he had opened the car door for me.

"Thanks." I said with a smile after quickly snapping out of my gaze.

He helped me out of the car and led me in his house.

The interior was just as intriguing as the exterior. White furniture, a glittering floor.

"Have a seat." He told me, before going into what seemed to be the kitchen.

I took a seat on his couch carefully. I didn't want to wrinkle the white leather.

He came back with some tea, and a blanket.

He placed the tea on the table and sat down next to me, wrapping the blanket around me, before handing me the cup of tea.

"Thank you." I nodded, taking the tea, amd sipping from it.

"You thank me way too much." He chuckled.

"You've done so much...I don't know how to repay you..." I said, looking at the glittering floor.

"There is...one thing, Y/N..." He said softly, as he turned my chin to face him.

"What?" I asked, staring into his eyes.

His face inched closer, and his eyes began to close, as my face became hotter.

"T-Tom..." I gasped quietly.

He placed his lips on my own roughly.

I tried to pull away,  but I ended up up falling on my back on the couch, as he continued to deepen it. I was much too weak.

He pulled away from the kiss and slid his hands under my shirt.

"Stop!" I said loudly my glass of tea slipping from my hand and shattering on the floor. He didn't seem to care.

He crashed his lips onto my own again, in attempt to make me shutup.

I don't like this...

I tried to push him off, but my arms were thin and had no affect.

Why is he doing this...?

His slid my pants off and began to bite parts of my neck.

"Why are you...doing this, Tom?" I asked, giving up.

"I'm sorry, Y/N...I love you." He said softly, before picking me up and carrying me to his bedroom.

I let him do whatever he wanted to me that day.

It's not like I had a choice. I was too weak to even slap his hand away.

------

I awoke on his bed, naked.

I stared up at the ceiling and thought about what Tom had done. It was so unlike him.

Then Sherlock came to mind. I remembered his smile...that fun trip we went on...everything was so perfect...what happened?

Tom knocked on the door before entering with some pills that would bring my appetite, and a glass of water.

"Morning." He smiled, walking near me.

I sat up slowly and took the pills, and water.

I swallowed the pills and drank the water, handing him the cup when I was done.

The pills looked like painkillers, and the water tasted of vodka.

He placed the empty glass on the bedside table and sat on the bed with me, before placing a hand on my waist. He then leant in and kissed me passionately, his lips moving in rhythm, while mine just staid still.

I stared off into space blankly.

"I love you." He said, pulling away and smiling.

I didn't make a facial expression.

"Your clothes are in the closet. I'll be in the living room." He smiled, before getting up and leaving the bedroom.

I fell back down on the bed and continued to gaze at the ceiling.

Help me Sherlock.

I pulled the duvet over myself and buried my face in the pillow, sobbing into it.