Fishing

The video made me laugh so much xD I thought I'd share it with you guys!♡♥♡
Thanks for reading, voting and commenting!

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

We head back to the tents, to see that Molly and Tom are already set up in one of them together, sleeping.

It was adorable, but I still am a bit dissapointed at Terrence. We used to be friends, but he hurt Molly, so he can f-off.

I ship her with Tom so hard.

"I guess we have to sleep together." Sherlock shrugs, and I punch his arm playfully, a small smirk appearing on his face to his amusement.

"Fine. We are engaged, after all." I smile, looking at my ring.

Sherlock smiles, and lifts me off my feet, taking me in the tent, as I giggle, wrapping my arms around him.

"I'll protect you from all the bugs..." He kisses my cheek, making me blush.

"Okay." I kiss him back, before he sets me down.

Sherlock squeezes himself into my sleeping bag with me, and I snuggle into him, as he wraps his arms around me protectively.

"Goodnight my star..." He mumbles softly.

"Goodnight my moon..." I reply, just as soft, before drifing off to sleep.

--------------------

In the morning we told Tom and Molly about our engagement earning a, "Finally!" from them both.

We all decide go fishing.

Yea...not really my area.

Tom and Molly were doing perfectly fine, creating adorable small talk, whilst keeping their rods steadily in the water. They looked so peaceful sitting together next to Sherlock and I, who couldn't keep our hands off each other.

With a rod in one of my hands, I'm vigorously making out with Sherlock.

I know. I'm sorry. He's just so...irresistible sometimes.

He has an arm around my waist, leaning in and deepening the kiss more and more by the minute, his hand tightly clasped around a fishing rod as well.

I feel the rod become more difficult to hold. I think my bait has gotten something, but I don't want to reel a fish in...I want to kiss Sherlock.

As I rub his neck with my freehand, I slide it up to his hair and tug at his devlish curls, as he runs his lips along my clavicular area, occasionally biting.

"Y/N--" Molly tries to call me.

"N-Not now, Molly...." I cut her off.

"But you've got a fish!" She says.

I gasp at Sherlock biting a spot on my neck.

I hear his low, seducive chuckle, like an accomplishment.

"Let me just get this goddamn shirt off you..." He mumbles, playing with the buttons on my shirt as he continues to kiss my neck.

"I am eager to do the same to you...I want to feel your fit torso..." I place a hand on his chest and bring my lips to his again.

"Sherlock! Y/N!" Molly scolds loudly.

We both jump a bit, pulling away.

"Sorry..." I blush sheepishly, smiling innocently.

"Apoligies." Sherlock sighs.

Tom laughs at us both.

I smile, before beginning to actually focus on fishing, eventaully reeling in a fish with Sherlock's help.

He wraps his arms around me, and grips the rod tightly, with his hands on top of my own, as I reel it in.

"It's huge!" I laugh, looking at my catch.

"Selfie." Tom grins, causing Sherlock to roll his eyes, as Tom huddles with all three of us and takes a selfie with the fish.

"This is soo going on twitter." Tom smiles.