Drunk

It took me a few minutes to prep myself for what I was about to do, but I had no problem other than how he looked like my beloved Sherlock.

I kicked his back and he fell to the ground as he groaned in pain.

"What are you doing....?" He asked.

"Sorry. I'm not an idiot." I said pressing my foot on his back roughly.

"Stop!" He said.

"Tell me where the real Sherlock Holmes is!" I said.

"He's...I can't say..." He said.

"Oh?" I questioned, kicking his side earning another groan.

"What about now?" I asked again.

"That serial killer...took all of them in and trapped them all in a lodge..." He finally admitted.

"Why?" I asked.

"He wants you, and you only...he told me to lure you in." He said, trying to sit up.

"How did you do it though? How did you manage to look and sound exactly like Sherlock?" I asked, pressing my foot down, causing him to collapse again.

"The killer...he was once a great cosmetic surgeon...and he forced your Sherlock to speak, and made me memorize his accent and voice. That's my specialty...I'm a professional voice mimic." He said with a smirk.

"I went to that lodge though...there was nobody ther--" I was injected in the neck by something before I could finish.

How could I be so foolish?

Of course he was a bait!

When I awoke I was tied up to a chair beside three other men.

Tom, John, and Sherlock.

"Guys!" I exclaimed in utter happiness.

"Hi." Tom sighed.

"Finally you're awake." Sherlock said rolling his eyes.

"Don't pretend you're not happy I'm here." I said with a smile, earning a smirk back from him.

"How on earth can you two be flirting at a time like this?!" John said angrily.

Tom chuckled.

"Relax, a little rope can't hold us back." I said with a smile, as I stood up free from it, along with Sherlock, and Tom, who were stretching their arms.

"What? How did you...nevermind that get me free." John said, giving up.

"Ever seen Spongebob?" Tom asked as he untied him.

"No, but Mary watches it. Why?" He asked.

"That is, quite frankly, where we all learnt that from." Sherlock sighed with a smile.

"Maybe I should start to watch it." John said, standing up and rubbing his wrists.

I smiled and glanced over at the door.

"We should go." Tom said.

"If only it were that easy." Sherlock sighed.

"There's a guy with a gun outside guarding us from escaping." John said, looking out the window.

"They want only Y/N, Correct?" Sherlock said.

"That's what the guy who was bait told me." I said.

"Y/N...we're gonna need to use you as bait." Sherlock said.

"W-What?!" Tom exclaimed in surprise.

"Gotcha. Don't worry Tom. I'll be fine." I said with a smile.