Nasty Glares and Pure Hate

My eyes popped open to the annoying ringing that came from my phone.

I glanced at the minimalist wall clock as my phone continued it's ringing.

It's bloody 5am.

Groaning, I sat up and answered.

"Hello?" I yawned.

"Hey, Y/N sorry did I wake you?" Asked Molly.

"Yes you did, but that's quite alright. Did you need something?" I asked.

"Actually, um...I was wondering if you were okay." She said.

"Of course I'm okay. I'm perfectly fine. Why?" I asked again.

"Oh? Well, I thought you might have been sick because you haven't shown up for work today...I was just checking in.

Crap.

"Oh man! I completely forgot. Thanks Molls, I'll be there in a few minutes, gotta go bye!" I said quickly, before hanging up and sprinting to the shower.

I quickly freshened myself up before hopping into a cab to Bart's.

Sherlock wasn't home today, probably on a case.

But when I arrived I saw Sherlock looking through a microscope next to my desk.

"Morning." He smiled sweetly, looking up from the microscope.

I gave him a nasty glare.

"What's the matter?" He asked, biting his bottpm lip to hold in a laugh.

It was an adorable sight, I must admit, but I was far too pissed at the moment to cuddle him at the spot.

"You knew I had work today." I said angrily.

"Aww...come here." He gestured me over, laughing.

I crossed my arms and hysterically turned my attention away.

"Why didn't you wake me up?!" I asked, not looking at him.

"You looked far too satisfactory then and there, I couldn't bring myself to it." He admitted.

"Bastard." I glared at him again.

He smirked, as he stood up and began to walk over to me.

"Do you hate me?" He asked, staring down at me whilst resting a hand on the side of my waist.

"Oh Sherlock...I've always hated you." I sighed, before leaning in and kissing him.

"I can see that..." He said, in a low voice as a smile crept his lips.

Then John came in with a bag of toes and a disgusted look on his face, causing Sherlock and I both to pull away quickly from each other.

"Hi...John." I said, my face turning hot.

"Sorry was I interrupting something?" He asked, with an amused smirk.

"N-Not at all..." Sherlock said, attempting a calm posture.

There was an awkward silence.

Sherlock was trying to blink away the awkwardness,  whilst John just stood there staring, and I was trying to figure out an excuse to leave, finding it difficult to think clearly.

Then my phone rang, thank goodness.

"I better get this..." I said, bashfully exiting and answering my phone.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hi, sweetumz!" My mum said happily.

"Ugh...what do you want?" I groaned in annoyance.

"I want you at my house so we can plan the wedding!" She squealed.

"What are you talking about? I never agreed---" I said, before stopping in realization.

That time while we were on the roadtrip my mum had texted me asking me one last time if I wanted to marry Tom, and I said yes because I thought I was done with Sherlock.

Shit.

What have I done?!

"Come quickly after work, Tom's parents are very excited!" My mum said, before hanging up.

I quickly put my phone away in my pocket and sighed.

I'll think of something.

I'm sure Tom's parents will understand...

Right?