Sentimental Hickey

Sherlock and I got inside a cabbie and held hands as we stared at each of our windows.

I needed to tell Sherlock about the call, and how I had to go to meet him tomorrow. Whatever his name was.

"Sherlock?" I asked, hesitantly.

"Yes?" He replied, looking at me.

We both stared at each other for a couple of seconds in silence.

"My mum called...she wants to engage me with someone, and wants me to meet him tomorrow." I said, looking down.

"Go. I'm not stopping you." He said, rubbing his thumb against the top of my hand.

"I know...but I don't care who he is, I'm rejecting him." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I've got you." I smiled

"So you're not going to leave me?" He asked, excitedly.

"Sherlock...I would never do that!" I said, laughing at his misunderstanding.

"Good." He said, kissing my cheek that was pink.

After we got home, Sherlock and I snuggled up on the couch, together.

"I'm really tired..." I said, resting my head on his chest.

"Long day at work, was it?" He asked, wrapping his arm around me.

"Yea." I sighed, closing my eyes.

I felt him stroke my hair lightly, comforting me.

I had accidentally fallen asleep on him, and when I awoke, we were in the same position, but he was asleep.

I got up and placed a blanket on him, then took a look in his microscope.

Thy microscope I his was really amusing.

After about an hour of looking at stuff using his microscope, he woke up, but I hadn't noticed, until I felt his hands on my shoulders

"Having fun?" I heard him ask.

"Yea..." I said, smiling.

"Too bad. We're going out for dinner tonight with John and Mary." He said, picking me up, and taking me to my room and dropping me on our bed.

Yea, we share a bed. Don't judge.

"I could have walked here myself." I giggled, sitting up on the bed.

"You would have taken too long." He said smirking.

"Why are you smirking...wait...no!" I smiled because I knew what he was gonna do.

"What? I'm not going to do...anything!" He said, before tackling me down on the bed.

"I thought we had to get ready for dinner." I said.

"We have plenty of time." He said, before kissing me and unbuttoning my shirt.

I wrapped my arms around his neck for support and giggled when he pulled back to stare at my face.

He chuckled and put an arm on my back to try and unhook my bra.

I flipped him over before he could, so that I was on top.

"What do you think you were doing?" I asked staring down at him.

"This." He said flipping us over so he was on top again, and this time successfully unhooking my bra.

He continued to kiss me as I unbuttoned his purple shirt.

When I had done so I placed both my hands on his shoulders, as he kissed my neck and left marks.

"D-Don't leave marks..." I said quietly.

"Too late..." He said.

He unzipped my pants revealing my heart patterned panties.

I heard him chuckle.

"D-Don't laugh!" I said, my face flushing red from embarrassment.

After our little...session, we decided to get ready.

I put on a minidress and tied my hair up in a bun, after taking a shower.

Sherlock had a dressy red shirt that suited him quite well actually.

"Ready?" He asked.

I took one more look in the bathroom mirror before noticing that I had a hickey on my neck.

"Sherlock!" I screamed.

"What? What's wrong?!" He asked running into the bathroom.

"Look what you did!" I said, pointing to it with a frown.

"You scared me..." He sighed.

"Sherlock..." I groaned.

"It's okay, just try to cover it with a napkin or something..." He said, laughing, evilly.

"Ugh...whatever let's just go, we can't be late." I groaned again.

"I'm sorry..." He said wrapping his arms around from behind me, kissing my ear.

"It's okay." I said sighing as I smiled and blushed.

We got a cabbie to the restaurant and I managed to cover up my hickey with a jacket, which wouldn't last long because I would have to take it off at the restaurant.

I hate hickeys,

but I love Sherlock.

"So about that guy your mum found for you...do you even know his name?" He asked me while we were in the cabbie.

"No..." I sighed.

"Mm..." He replied.

"Please, don't worry about it. I'm sure that if I talk to my mum, she will understand." I said, taking his hand, and showing him an assuring smile.

He smiled back at me, sweetly.

"Why are you so adorable?" I asked with a giggle.

"Why are you so beautiful?" He asked, staring into my eyes.

We stared at each other for the longest time, each trying to deduce the other.

"Beautiful..." He said again, now stroking my cheek.

I closed my eyes and sighed into his touch.

I heard him chuckle faintly before he leant in and placed a kiss on my lips.

I kept my eyes shut.

He pulled away slowly and smiled.

"I never knew I could be this sentimental." He said quietly.

I smiled and opened my eyes.

"Neither did I."