A Little Domestic

"Well..." He started to say, but was interrupted by the ringing on my phone.

It was from my mum.

"Sorry..." I mumbled, as I got up and went to the far end of the room and answered. I didn't want to be a distraction to Sherlock's focusing.

"Hello?" I answered my phone.

"Just wanted to let you know that the wedding will be next month. You can go dress shopping with Molly sometime this week." My mum sqealed happily.

"Drop it mum. I'm not signing the papers." I said rudely, before hanging up angrily.

I looked back at Sherlock and the client to see that the client was missing.

"What happened to the client?" I asked, walking over.

"He was boring." Sherlock sighed, standing up and placing his hands on my waist.

"Oh..." I nodded slowly.

"What's troubling you...?" He asked sweetly.

"My mum...she's got a wedding date and everything already planned out for me and Tom...but I don't want to marry him, when I love you." I sighed, playing with his hair, as he lent into my face.

"Relax...they can't proceed with anything until you sign the legal papers." He said, kissing my cheek.

"Okay..." I smiled, before glancing at the time.

"Good." He patted my head.

"I better head to bed...I've got work tomorrow...like I do everyday..." I sighed, laughing a bit.

"I was going to play my violin...but would you prefer me to accompany you in your slumber instead?" He asked.

"Nah..." I smirked.

"Excuse me?" He made an offended face.

I giggled and ran around as he chased me.

I came to a dead end by running into the bedroom.

He tackled me on the bed and leant into my lips, kissing me, while I played with his curls.

"Sherlock...I gotta sleep." I smiled, getting up after a few minutes and changing into my pj's.

He sat and watched, it was really awkward.

"Done." I smiled, tugging the end of my night shirt down after I put it on.

"Come on." He patted the empty spot next to him on the bed.

I sat down next to him and pulled a duvet over myself, resting my head on his shoulder as he pulled out one of the books that were on my table, and began reading it.

I glanced at his face, he looked troubled.

He was biting his bottom lip in frustration, and his brows were furrowed, as well as tapping the side of the book continuously with his right index finger.

"Sherlock...?" I removed my head from his shoulder and sat up a bit straighter.

"What?" He asked, annoyed.

"What's wrong?" I asked, ignoring his tone.

"Nothing." He said quickly, flipping the page, still not making eye contact.

"Sherlock." I said more sternly.

"What?" He groaned, slamming the book shut and glaring at me.

"Tell me what's wrong..." I demanded, slightly startled.

"I don't see the need to answer you." He said coldly, before getting up and leaving, slamming the door behind him.

I couldn't understand what he was so angry about all of a sudden...

I cleared my mind, and attempted to sleep, hoping the problem would be resolved by tomorrow.

But I couldn't sleep.

-----

The next day I got up tiredly to my alarm, and got ready for work.

Sherlock didn't seem to be home...I missed him.

I didnt have an appetite, so I just left for the Underground to work.

When I got on the Underground I took a seat, and pulled out a book from my bag.

As I began to read, I heard my name being called.

"Y/N!" I heard a British accent say.

I quickly looked up from my book and saw Tom, a few feet away from me with a smile on his face.

"Hi." I waved, casually.

"Fancy meeting you here." He said taking a seat next to me.

"Yea, well...I ride this to work everyday." I said, shutting my book and putting it in my bag, no emotion on my face.

"Oh...you alright?" He asked, noticing the lack of a smile on my face.

"I'm fine...just had a little domestic with Sherlock." I sighed.

"Oh, I understand...that happens with a lot of couples, so don't feel bad about it, okay?" He smiled, placing a hand on my back.

"Thanks Tom." I smiled.

"No problem." He said, squeezing one of my cheeks playfully.

"Ow..." I laughed.

The doors of the Underground opened once more, and a few people scrambled in and took their seats, one of them being Sherlock.

"Hey, Y/N isn't that..." Tom stared at him.

"Yea..." I stared at him as well.