Departure

"Moriarty? Wait...who was that again?" I asked, holding onto Sherlock as he ran while carrying me.

"No time right now. I'll tell you later." He said casually, a little breathless as he ran.

I felt a chill run up my spine as I heard the people's screams fade the farther he ran, until we heard nothing but the swishing of sand.

He set me down on my feet and I glanced around, sighing deeply as I was thoroughly confused. And not to mention, we seemed to be lost in another bloody desert. Again.

Sherlock quickly took out his phone and called Mycroft. They bickered for a few moments as I kicked sand around, and when he hung up, I looked at him.

"We're going to leave. I've had enough of this bloody sand. And it's too dangerous." Sherlock ran a sassy hand through his dark curls.

"Yea, and we need to have a wedding too, remember?" I added, to which he recoiled in disgust.

"I honestly don't see the point. We should just skip right on to the honey thing where I bed you and you become vulnerable to my command."

"You mean the honeymoon?" I crossed my arms in amusement, arching an eyebrow.

"What does the moon have to do with it? Who cares about space. Space is boring." He narrowed his eyes at me.

"My god...your brain is so dead from thinking too much..." I smiled and touched his hair.

He stared at me with eyes of exhaustion. Poor guy. Today was a busy day, he saved me, and was a stripper, and now saved me again.

The sounds of a helicopter were heard and Sherlock's eyes lit up as the steps were lowered. He helped me climb up and then climbed up himself. We sat in the helicopter as Mycroft scolded us for being so reckless and blah blah blah.

The helicopter stopped at a private landing area where we got freshened up and into a more comfortable private jet with Mycroft on the way back to London. He had a dead-eyed staring contest with Sherlock, which I was spectating for a few moments before sighing and lulling my head back to relax. I shut my eyes and drifted off a little.

But just when they thought I was asleep, I started to hear their voices.

"Did she see him? The night dragon?" Mycroft asked quickly, as if he had been waiting for me to fall asleep all this time.

"Moriarty is none of her concern. I don't want her involved with him." Sherlock said almost angrily.

"But she already is. You know there is nothing you can do about it Sherlock, you should at least...inform her-"

"Shut up, Mycroft. She's my goldfish not yours."

There was a deep pause of silence afterwards and it took everything within me not to burst out laughing on the spot.

But who was Moriarty...?

I popped my eyes open and sat up a bit, completely breaking the act of a peaceful slumber to their slight surprise. I stared at Mycroft who cocked an eyebrow at me:

"Did we wake you?"

"Not at all. I wasn't asleep to begin with." I stated simply as both boys exchanged glances.

Sherlock chuckled and quickly gave me a glittering look in his eyes:

"Would you like me to hold you until you fall asleep?"