Shooting Star

HEY GUESS WHAT
I LOVE YOU
♥♥♥♥♥
~Sera
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Sherlock had been outside the tent for about 10 minutes, and I was beginning to worry.

Tom and Molly had fallen asleep whilst cuddling each other, but I was panicking.

What if the bear ate Sherlock?!

I quietly exit the tent, and try to scan my surroundings as I do so, but I don't see Sherlock.

I grab a stick nearby, and grasp it tightly for protection.

As I walk around our campsite, I hear shuffling in some bushes.

The bear!

I throw my stick at the bushes.

"Ow...Y/N, is that you?" I hear it say.

"THE BEAR CAN TALK?!" I panic at the reality-defying situation.

"What--No, Y/N I'm not th--" The bear tried to say, whilst getting up.

"IT'S GONNA EAT ME...SOMEBODY--SOMEONE HELP! HEL---" I scream, but feel something cover my mouth.

A hand?

I didn't know bears had fingers...

I smell a familiar scent as well...one that always calms me down.

"I'm not the bear. I chased it away." Sherlock whispers softly, releasing his hand from my lips.

"O-Oh..." I sigh, watching as he continues up a path.

"The campsite is the other way." I tell him, a bit confused.

"I know." He replies, continuing.

I run over and begin walking beside him.

He seems to be staring up at the stars while walking, and I do the same.

I spot a few constellations and smile, a feeling of accomplishment running through me.

As I gaze upon the stars, I feel his index finger wrap around my index finger.

I turn my head and look at him, a grin appearing on my face.

He pretends like he's oblivious, by continuing to gaze upon the stars. I know this because he's biting his bottom lip to hold in a smile.

This time I wrap my finger around his, but he pulls me closer by my wrist and slides his fingers down to my own, entwining our fingers together.

We smile at each other, before continuing the random walk.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"You'll see." He tells me, before we reach the top of a hill.

It's very steep, but theres a perfect view of a neon lit city, and the full moon looks huge as it rests above the city, with millions of glittering stars surrounding it.

"The universe can be very beautiful when one takes the time to acknowledge it." Sherlock says softly, lying down on the grass.

I quietly lay down on the grass with Sherlock, not breaking our entwined fingers. We have a much better view of the stars now.

"Beautiful..." I sigh, gazing up.

"You really are." Sherlock tells me, and I turn my head in the grass to see his bright turquoise irises staring at me.

"Thank you, curly fries." I smile, and he smiles back sweetly.

"My shooting star..." Sherlock whispers, not taking his gaze off me, and bringing our entwined fingers to his lips.

"What's your wish?" I ask, becoming lost into his eyes. They looked so beautiful.

He separates our fingers from being entwined, now holding my hand in his own as he strokes my ring finger gently, with his thumb

"Marry me?" He asks sweetly, pulling out a ring, and my god was it beautiful.

It had a light blue ore, the color of his eyes.

I begin to tear up.

"Aw..." I sniff.

Worry takes over his entire facial expression.

"Of course I'll marry you." I smile, as we sit up.

He smiles and slips the ring on my finger, which fits perfectly, after I had held out my hand for him.

"It fits!" I giggle wiping my tears.

"I love you." He leans in, dangerously close, causing me to fall back on the grass again.

He climbs on top of me, a devious grin playing his lips, as I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him in for a deep and passionate kiss.

"I love you too..." I smile into the kiss.

I want this moment to last forever.