Everything Hurts

"Sandwiches?" Tom asked, confused.

"Yes." Sherlock glared at him, before leading me into the kichen.

I kept quiet as he began to make messy sandwiches, and I notcied that he put a great amount of sugar and salt in one of them, I'm guessing that one is Tom's.

I watched him, holding in giggles by biting my bottom lip. I cant giggle, I'm supposed to be mad at him!

He glanced at me, before continuing, but then stopped, turned again and froze looking at my face.

"What?" He asked.

"N-Nothing..." I replied.

He quickly looked at his sandwiches, before looking back at me.

"You little...!" He ran dangerously close to me, about to tickle me, before stopping and staring.

I stared at him as well.

"I'm sorry for leaving..." He said, looking down.

"It's okay..." I told him.

"No, it's not. I hurt you." He sighed, looking at me.

"I'm okay now. You're all I need." I smiled.

His eyes...

I missed them so much.

As I was lost in his eyes, he leant in, about to kiss me, but stopped and sighed.

"You need to eat." He said, pulling away and handing me a sandwich on a plate.

"Right..." I nodded slowly, taking the plate, as my hands trembled. I was so weak, I could barely hold the plate without having some sort of body ache.

I quickly set the plate on the counter and looked at my shaking hands, as Sherlock spectated in confusion.

"You alright?" He asked.

"I'm fine..." I said, before quickly getting out the painkillers from the cabinet beside me, so he wouldn't see.

I looked down at the bottle of pills.

"Y/N...put those down." He told me.

"It hurts Sherlock...everything hurts." I trembled.

He stared at me, a look of hurt on his face.

"J-Just a few won't hurt...right?" I smiled, as tears came out of my eyes.

"No wonder you can't injest properly...give me those." He snatched the bottle from me.

"Give it back...please." I begged.

He stopped, about to give in, but then put them in his pocket, and shook his head, his face looking appalled at my behavior.

"I thought you said I was all you needed. Do you need these painkillers?" He asked.

"Please..." I cried.

His face became pale.

I didnt mean it.

"What's going on in here?" Tom asked, walking in.

"She's after the painkillers again. God knows how many she's taken already..." Sherlock told him slowly.

"Why...darling, what's wrong...what hurts?" Tom asked softly, as I wiped my tears and sniffed.

"Everything..." I mumbled, as he gently rubbed my back.

"Painkillers will only make it worse, okay? Now, come on." He picked me up and carried me to the living room.

I looked over his shoulder at Sherlock, who seemed to be deep in thought.

John seemed to have left already.

Tom set me on the sofa, and brought me the sandwich I had left on the counter.

"I don't have an appetite, Tom." I sighed.

"Just a bite..." He begged.

I sighed and nodded.

I opened my mouth and took a bite, as Tom fed it to me, before quickly rushing to bathroom.

It was the sandwich with the sugar and salt in it.

I don't understand...

Why would Sherlock give me the one he made taste gross?

I threw up and choked, while Tom rubbed my back slowly.

"Sherlock! She's throwing up again!" Tom called out.

"Why does that surprise you?" He scoffed, and I heard the front door shut as he left.