"Bye, mom!" I sighed afterwards. I headed towards the car.

Please don't kill me, God!

My Present

Namjoon ran out of the operating room. He was feeling extremely nauseous after operating on someone he knew. So he climbed up to the hospital's roof to kinda have a alone time.

Namjoon's POV

I went as quickly as I could up to the hospital's roof. I was feeling mentally nauseous. I have no idea why. I think it's all because of the operation. I hope I didn't catch any bacterias from it. But I swear I am having a trauma right now. Just how, how is he back in my life again.

I did miss him, to be honest, but I just did not expect him to show up like this at these kinds of times. It would be pretty good if we bumped into each other in front of a cherry blossom tree, like in Kdramas. But, I forgot that life is not a Kdrama. Though, why was he shot in a gunfight? What was he doing!? I just don't understand anymore.

My head started exploding with pain. It was becoming worse and worse. I even started to hyperventilate. No, I can't be that selfish and just take care of myself. I need to go down and look after my patients. They must be suffering more than I am. My pain doesn't matter that much, it will just go away later on. My patients are my priority.

I walked down the stairs. My head was still hurting like hell. But I l just ignored it.

Author's POV

Namjoon came to the corridor. Just then a nurse came to him. "Dr Kim, you have many appointments during this whole day. You also have an 18-hour shift if you forgot. There is also going to be a heart transplant in 30 mins so the cardiologists want you to have a look at it because the surgeon is new and not that experienced." Namjoon looked at her and gave a weak smile and nod. "Oh my God, Doctor! What happened to you!?" "Oh, it's just a mild headache. Nothing much. I should go take a little snack before the surgery.."

Namjoon slowly started walking. But soon his headache got very severe. It felt like a sword was stabbing on the right side of his skull. He just can't hold the pain anymore. He stopped for a moment. He kept his hands on his head. Everything for him started moving in a circle. Basically the symptoms of vertigo. He was feeling even more nauseous. His spine was arching with pain. His body was not able to hold itself anymore and fell to the floor directly. His body even started shaking. Nothing was right for him.

The nurse saw and shouted for help and tried to pick him up. Right at that moment, Jungkook was walking with a nurse while looking at some charts. He immediately noticed Namjoon falling down. He ran towards him with panic. He looked at him. "Hyung what happened?! How are you feeling? Tell me if you can!" Namjoon weakly answered. "J-Jungkook, my head hurts like hell....ah....my body is.......just....not working. Everything is moving." With that information, Jungkook knew exactly what was happening to him and what he had to do. "Nurse, transfer him to a stroller and let's quickly bring him to the ER. Then let's check him there!" Jungkook said.

Many staff ran down the corridors with Namjoon struggling on the stroller. They immediately entered the ER. "Bring him to a bed. Check his BP and bring a cool pack to put on his head." "Yes, Doctor."

By this point, Jungkook was really worried about Namjoon. This kind of situation doesn't usually happen if you didn't have any neurological disorders before. Jungkook soon went to check on Namjoon. "Hyung, I want you to tell me where it's hurting." "it's h-hurting on......my right side.....of the h-head." "How does it feel, like what kind of pain?" "It feels like a stabbing.....p-pain." "Right side migraine. Nurse, bring a vomit bag please." "Where else does it hurt?" "my spine" "please turn him over."

Namjoon got turned over. Jungkook raised Namjoon's scrubs a bit, revealing his whole back. He pressed on each point of his spine. But finally, Jungkook pressed a bit on the centre of the spine. "AHHHHH" "It looks like his spine is becoming a bit weak due to all the tension of the pain. Please check his temperature." The nurse took his temperature. "Doctor, it seems to be 38.7 Celsius!" "I knew it. When the body is suffering due to any virus or severe pain the body tends to heat up to reduce it." He said to the med students that were also there. It was usual for med students to learn from all that happens so they can choose in which medical field they want to go in.

"Please give him antibiotics, painkillers, and sleeping pills of less power and less dose. I also want a quick MRI of his brain. Keep a watch on him for about 1 hour just in case he vomits. If the situation gets worse give me a call." "Yes sir!" Jungkook could still not understand what happened to his Hyung.

I hope y'all liked that. And yes, this time I updated on time. Heheheh! Again, I am not in the medical field so if anything is correct please don't harass me and just take it as a mistake. BYE!!!!