Chapter 35:Fucked up date

You left like I was never a reason to stay.

Third person POV

The day her wolf awoke the Person who was hungry for power woke up also from his sleep but who thought he didnt only wanted her power.

He wanted Her.

He was watching every move and every detail about her he was just obssessed with her no love just want to keep her as a toy or a mistress.

He just wanted her to bare his heir.

But Xavier had a little bit of idea that why he keep her with him all the time.

Any where anytime at anyplace he can attack her and take her with him.

The beasts were on high alarm and Xavier had all warriors on different spot.

They were currently sitting in the meadow.Knight was watching his mate happily walking and watching  butterflies.

He ran and lifted her in air and kiss her neck.She was laughing.They were laughing.He didnt let her go they were kissing, laughing, and hugging.

"Love you know we love to chase" he said

"But I love to be chased Alpha" she smirked and his eyes turn black due to lust.

"Run mate" he smirked

  She ran laughing and he was chasing her.

Just this moment and arrow shot through air grazing her arm.She screamed in pain and fell down.

Knight ran towards her and Checked her arms the cut was deep.But she doesn't know that the things are deeper.

"WHO THE FUCK SHOT THIS ARROW!!" He screamed and all warrior gathred around them to protect their Luna.

"Alpha there is message on arrow" A warrior said and Knight read the message.

"Be careful I'm gonna take what's yours soon"

He roared and broke arrow in pieces and burned it.If his mate didnt calmed him Down he could have burned whole meadow just in nick of time.

"Let's get to hospital" He said and she was losing her conciousness.

He ran with her in his arms.

The way he busted the door open of doctor office and she was startled to see his cannines and eyes black.

"Treat her" He said and she started treating her.

"Alpha she is alright just fainted because of pain.Do not let her do anything difficult which can open her wound" doctor said and he nodded he lift her in his my arms and teleport to his room.

He lay her down in his bed and kissed her head.

Just he  felt Human taking control.He cant Say no to him because now the circle is ending.

H kissed her lips and said goodbye.But she suddenly grabbed his arm and opened her eyes.

"I love you knight" she said and he smiled and kissed her again.

She felt his body changing and soon Xavier was kissing her.

The Kiss was of longing and Love.

"Moon you are alright?" He said and she just nodded.

" Just a little pain in my arm" She said and he lift her up and sat her in his lap and wrap his arm around her waist.

She felt sleepy because of his body warmth.

"That was most fucked up date" he whispered and she fell in to deep slumber