Chapter 40:Deal

Its right just not right now
- Damon Salvatore

Alessia POV

I was currently trying to cure my red eyes from crying.

"Fuck!!!" I screamed in car and everybody winced.

"Why are you screaming?" Sephora said confused.

"Xavier gonna go all protective shit over me and I can't take that last time he didnt even let me walk or lift a hand" I said huffing.

"Ohhhhh! It will be great to see" Sephora said excitedly.

"Oh no" I breath out

"Xavier said to me that he needed to go to vampire kingdom for 3 to 4 days" I said

"AHHHHH! YOU WILL GO TO VAMPRE KINGDOM!" Screamed Clara

"Clara I didnt ask you to blow my eardrums for fuck sake" I said massaging my ears.

"But alessia remember you always have to where a gown or dress in vampire kingdom" Sephora said serious.

"Yeah yeah! I will trip on my gown thousand and my knees will probably be like the back a plate" I said and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Why do always say lame things" Anna said and slapped back of my head.I glare at her and she smirked.

"My queen we are here" Driver said and I was opening door when door flew open and i was engulfed in hug.

"I can't-bre-ath" I said gasping.

"Oh I'm sorry my love" said Xavier soon his eyes zero in my eyes.

Oh FUCK! IM DOOMED!

"You cried?" He just his thumb stroking my cheek. I feel his body shake and his eyes turned half black and half red.

He growled his eyes stay red for sometime and then black.

They were not giving the control back.
He put his head in my neck.He growled loudly.

"WHY HAVE YOU DIFFERENT MALE SCENT OVER YOU!" he growled.

"Xavier! Son! Calm Down" said maverick.

"It seem like someone is cheating behind his back right my Luna"

What the fuxk is she!

Oh just fucking irony!

"Kill her!" Accalia growled.

"Are u really?" His voice broke he look so painful.

"No! Let me explain" I said and he nodded.

"I met my brother!" I said yelling happily.

"What!" Everybody said shocked.

"She saying the truth Xavier. Rmemeber the highest warrior in your pack" Sephora said.

"Davien?" He said shocked and I smiled.

"Davien is my brother and he is Lilith mate" I said and girls screamed and men growled.

I growled back.They all shut up.

"No one will go alpha or protective ass over her" I said and they all nooded.

"If anyone try be that protective dad or brother I will beat your asses and my daughter is growing up so deal with it" said Eleanora and we all girls laughed and men groaned.

"Okay so Who the fuck are you to tell them that Iam cheating trash can !" I said to her.She went beet red from anger.

"Nah nah!" I waved a finger in front of her face.