Chapter 43:Past and Xxxx

Alessia POV

I'm currently stand in in my old park. I watch two girls playing with little version of me. They are laughing.

"Cl!!" A!!" Little alessia screamed.

"Alese!! we are coming." I'm here 5 here 7 years old. The two girls are familliar I can't put my finger on.

"Alessia I'm not Cl I'm Clara" She said

WHAT!

Cl and A. Alaska, Juniors park.

I didnt knew that I was crying till they fell on my cheeks.

"You were always here guys and I don't knew" I whispered.

"Malyshka!" I turned around to see 3 boys running around.

OH MY GOD.

THAT LITTLE BOY SMILING IS MY XAVIER.

Soon everything was falling and thier bodies lay on ground blood ozing out.

"No!!!!" I screamed and Everything went dark

Xavier POV

I took control from Eleazar.
I don't fucking care.
I just want my mate.

I'm currently sitting in front of my mom. Tears streaming down my face. My mum have power to show me my past.

"MOM! WHY! DID YOU REMOVE MY MEMORY! ABOUT! HER! WHY!" I SAID YELLING

"My son! Listen you were dying each day! Your beast recognized her as their mate! Please calm down listen to me" She said crying and my father was comforting her.

"Mom why you erased all our memory! Me, Clara, Anna, Levi, Decon " I said crying.

My mate was all along in front of me and I didnt knew.

"Alpha!!" Rey said running towards me. He is a warrior I commanded to stay with My mate.

"Luna! She-" I cutt him off and ran towards. I ran towards her room.

"Get away!! I said move!!! Leave me! I killed him. I killed my mate." The scene infrony me Broke my heart.

She was curled in the ball and whimpering.

I ran towards her. I hugged her.

"Stop!! Please! I'm sorry!!" She yelled crying. She is having a panic attack.

"My love!! Come back to me
Think five things you lovee the most
Here my voice
Follow my voice" I said looking in ber eyes.

She taking deep breath. She is coming back to me.

"Xav" she said and my heart broke. She was same Alessia I met in my childhood.

"All of you out!" I commanded they nodded and went out.

"Why Xavier! Why" she said crying.

"I didnt know malyskha. My mum said when you were taken away by your parents to move to different city. I was Dying . my beast recognized you as thier mate. I was dying a little by little everyday. My mum removed both of our memories so we can live okay" I said and her eyes soften.

The same eyes I love are staring back at me.

"I thought I lost you alessia when you didnt woke up for 1 week" I said my voice broke.

Then suddenly she kissed me. I kissed her back.

This what I was missing. This kiss was kiss of longing and emotions.