Chapter 47:Yours

"What is the most sad word?"

He whispered "Almost"
- unknown

Third person Pov

Its been three weeks. Since the witches took her away.

Flashback

Kara fell to the ground crying. They felt the heart stopping. The whole pack fell on the ground in the pain.

"WHAT! TELL ME!!!" He scremed demanding answers.

"She is " Caroline couldn't utter a word.

"NO!! DONT SAY THAT!! SAVE HER! please" His voice cracked.

"She is alive" Jezel whispered.

"But I felt bond breaking! Don't lie to me!" He said growing and snarling.

"I'm gonna take her with me" jezel said but she knew she had a little hope that she was alive. But it was diminishing by the words of Xavier.

Xavier was sitting with a blank face. He knew he was alone all along again. His light to hope vanished. He failed as mate, king. He was broken to beyond repair. He kissed her pale blue lips one last time and let her go to Jezel.

She vanished in air with her.

Flashback ended.

The royals were sorrowful. They still sat on their thrones with stoned expression.

Only one who didn't said anything for two weeks was their king.

The elders were demanding a new queen to rule the pack. The whispers about new queen.

"A new queen? Pathetic!" He said a word after two weeks and whole hall went silent.

"No queen if i have to rule the kingdom Alone I will. This throne belonged to one queen and always belong to her" he said with pain in his eyes.

"But my king our enemies-" he was cutt of by Davien.

"Are dead! By the sacrifice of our queen!! You didnt help us when we were doing a war but now what are you trying to implement " he seethed his wolf begging to tear him.

"Davien please" his mate begged and hugged him.

"I will rule as I want and I don't want any of you to interfere" Xavier said radiating his strong aura.

"Yes my King!" The elder bowed.

Like the flower was cursed in beauty and beast. But he found love.

In this story their fate was cursed and he lost his love which turned him into a beast.

"You may all leave. We will discuss the war matter tomorrow." he ordered. He stand up from his throne and everybody bow to him.

He made his way to his room.

In his room there were the sketches of his love scattered. The sketches he made by remmebring the memories.

He killed the traitors mercilessly. The people who betrayed don't live to see another day.

He became a monster as everybody said.

Alessia's POV

I was in a white castle surrounding by Lily's.The scent of flower were so good.

Wait! IM FUCKING DEAD!

"Ahhhh! I'm dead!"I said waking up in a white sofa.

"You are awake my child" A women with white hair and white eyes. She is so beautiful.