Chapter 39:No Fucking way!

Xavier's POV

I woke up and saw my beautiful mate sleeping.Her hair spralwed on pillow.Her skin glistening.She is just beautiful.I kissed the mark on her neck. She stirred in her sleep.

"Wake up Malyshka wake up" I whispered in her ear.

"Um" she hummed and hugged me. I chuckled at her cuteness.

Then sudenely she opened her eyes and shrieked.She wrapped blanket tightly around her.

"We are naked!"

"Yes we are love" I said amused.

She stared at me and asked me to give her my shirt.

"Nah I like you like this better Malyshka" I whispered in her ear.

"Moon goddess why my mate is this perverted" she said and I laughed.

"Xavier! Look!" She said and look behind me and I heard running and saw her already running to bathroom.

I wore boxer and smirked and used my vampire speed and caught her by her waist.

"Not so fast love" I lift her up and went to bathroom I filled bathtub with hot water. I settle her in the bathtub.

"Its feel so nice" she said and sighed in content.

Levi Mind linked me.

"Xavier we we have the meeting in 10"

"Okay"

"Love I have meeting today and you can come to office without knocking and don't try to knock you know if you barge in for fun I will never stop you" I said and kissed her head. She hummed and I went out of bathroom and took a shower in guest room.

I then went to Meeting.

Alessia POV

Fuck! This so nice. I'm currently in bathtub Xavier left 15 minutes ago.
I stood up from the tub and took a shower washed my hair and body.I wrapped towel around me.I saw my mark its so beautiful. Now my hair are longer than before they reach my chest. My eyes look brighter.

Then I went to my closet and wore this.

This castle is heated.The floor on which all the Romanov family is living is heated.Here so cozy feeling.

BUT!

I can't wear my hoodie or oversize sweater.I have to Luna Luna like you know.

I dry my hair and apply some lip gloss , blush and and yes wore my contacts.

I ran and took my contacts out of my bags. I wore then but they stared to itch and my eyes stared to became red and I can't see clearly with contacts.

I remove them.I put my mobile on dresser and stood at the side of the bed. I can read everything perfectly.