Chapter 41:Attacked

Fucking do it and fucking prove it.

Alessia POV

"You said it was due to portal but why isn't she waking up!!" I heard snarling and growling.Pain in head is getting worse.

Fuck! Traveling in portal is worse that traveling in cars and planes.

What can I do!!

"SHUT UP LET A PATIENT SLEEP PEACEFULLY FUCKING!" I said screaming.

They all shut up and soon I was embraced in hug.I hugged him back.

"I'm sorry malyshka so so sorry" he said and I kissed his neck he shivered and I smirked.

"Everybody out of room!" He said in deep commanding voice.

"He is fucking hot! I'm gonna jump on him"

" aish! Horn bitch!" I said

"STOP SENDING IMAGES ACCALIA YOU HORNY BITCH" I said

"Hehehe Get fun all u want" She said laughing evily.

"Malyshka you talking with your wolf" He said and I nodded.

"I'm hungry" I said and he grabbed me from the bed and lifted me up in bridal style.

"let's go"he said and we went downstairs in kitchen.

Everybody was watching in awe. I waved at them grinning they all bowed.

"Okay so what you wanna eat" he said taking his coat off.

"Ohhhhh! Yummy!" accalia said.

"How you always managed to break the blocking!?" I said and she blocked me.

Fucking bitch!

I saw as he walk gracefully and bis muscle flexing in his back turtle neck.His chest his built.Don't talk about thighs they can chok-

Stop! You whore! Control!

"Malyshka I dare you to bite your lip one more time so there will be no eating understood?" He said his eyes blazed red.

I didnt know that I was biting my lips.
I pulled them out.

"Sandwich or spaghetti?" He said tilting his head on side.

"Spaghetti!!" I squealed and he laughed.

I stood up from stool and sit on counter dangling my legs side to side.

"You can cook, you can draw , you can play guitar and piano! What more things can you do?" I said to him and he turned towards me and smirked.

"I can make you scream my name , moan and can't let you walk. I can make you hot and bothered by slam-" he said listing things.

"OKAY OKAY ENOUGH!" I yelled and he laughed and kissed my lips soon its was turn out in a little make out session.

"Malyshka you are so tempting if you didnt stop being so distracting I can take you right here and I'm not bothered to show that you are mine." He said with seroious face then suddenly winced.

"This shit ass of wolf is getting jealous" he winced again

"What is he saying?" I asked him.

"He said he will chew my ass down and make road of my limbs" he said and I laughed like full blown.

"Oh my God! This so iconic" I said still laughing and he was cutting vegetables with grumbling.

"Eleazar" He ignores.