Chapter 6: Assassin getting info system

Start from the beginning

Khiry: Yeah.

Astolfo: Even if I am dub, "the weak of the paladins" & the weakest in my servant class?

Khiry: The strongest is the heart. You have this cheering aura that could help us. Plus, if you knew about the dream I had, then I don't need or give you a reason not to recruit you.

Astolfo is stunned & started to shed a few tears. He then accepted it & his name popped up under Mordred with his emblem, but the emblem is a horse's head with wheels.

 He then accepted it & his name popped up under Mordred with his emblem, but the emblem is a horse's head with wheels

Khiry(Mind): That must be the Rider emblem.

Khiry: Now that we got all of this out the way, let us go meet your partner.

Astolfo: Ok. Bye-bye. 

Khiry: Was it really necessary to bye to the snake?

Khiry & Astolfo started walking away from the dead cobra.

Khiry: Wait a minute. why were you in the forest?

Astolfo: Oh. I was on my way to do recon out here, until I saw some purple slashes. So I decided to check it out, but by the time I was getting to the location, we bump into each other.

Khiry: Oh, I see.

Khiry & Astolfo are walking towards Trifas city as Mordred is walking from the Melromarc as she then see us.

Mordred: PARTNER!

Khiry & Astolfo sees Mordred drew her sword & charge at them, only for Khiry to summon two daggers & block the attack.

Khiry: Mordred, wait!

Mordred: Why are you siding with the black servant?!

Khiry: Black servant?

Mordred: Yes!

Astolfo: You didn't know that we fought before?

Khiry broke the clash.

Khiry: I do know that the knight of the round table & the paladins have been establish in the 12th century, but they are in different places. 

Mordred: You didn't tell him?

Khiry: Tell me what?

Mordred & Astolfo look at each other, then look back at Khiry.

Mordred: If we tell you how we know each other, you tell us your story.

Astolfo: Yeah, like how did you become a servant.

Khiry: Okay.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Astolfo

Khiry, Mordred, & Astolfo are in room #76 as the two of them are telling him about their battle in the holy grail war. 

Khiry: Holy Grail War?