Chapter 11: Assassin, Shielder, Alchemist

((Note: This will be the last chapter before I moved from my old apartment building. Let's do this.))

Khiry POV

I was looking through my assassin skills to find out that my Presence Concealment is now C.

Presence Concealment: C. This allows you to go undetected while spying or ambush a target. The time required: 25 minutes for no fighting.

I then check on my other assassin to see that their AP level did grow. I get out my system to see Naofumi adding a porcupine's quill into his shield.

Me(Mind): I haven't checked my two daggers since the dog battle. Let alone customize my Noble Phantasm.

Raphtalia: Atalanta-sama!

I then see Atalanta ready her arrow as the porcupine jump towards her, causing Atalanta to launch her arrow into the porcupine's chest, knocking him back as Raphtalia jump & slice the porcupine downward, killing them as not only those two gain exp., but also the rest of us. I then check the time we have & it's less than 48 hours. I look at my friend & his companion to decided to upgrade their gear.

((Note: Sorry, couldn't help it.))

Me: Hey, why don't we head back to the blacksmith so I can tell you why am I here?

Naofumi: Oh yeah. Is that the reason?

Me: That & you guys need upgradable gear.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi teen Raphtalia

No POV

After everyone is at the blacksmith's shop, Khiry then tells him how & why is he here(while leaving the queen & Merlin out of the conversation as well as the futuristic visions).

Enhard: Wow. I've never would have expected servants to help face the waves. By the way, my name's Enhard.

Khiry: I'm Khiry. This here is Mordred, Astolfo, & Atalanta.

Mordred: Yo

Astolfo: Hello.

Atalanta: Nice to meet you.

Enhard then turn to Raphtalia.

Enhard: Still, I hardly recognize you! You've turned into a real pretty lady.  I haven't seen you in a while. What've you been up to?

Raphtalia: I had the innkeeper teach me table manners. I want to eat my food properly as Naofumi-sama does. 

Enhard: That so? You've grown so much. Nothing like the pipsqueak you used to be.