Chapter 14: Assassin vs Lancer

((Note: Originally, I have gone through ending fights for Khiry vs Motoyasu while still need to bring the cursed shield for Naofumi. I think we got a winner. Let's do this!))

Khiry POV

Mordred, Astolfo, Atalanta, & I are now in front of the castle. I then sighed as they heard it.

Astolfo: Bear with it.

Me: I know.

Flashback brought to you by Chibi Medea

Astolfo & Atalanta are checking the count of the villagers while Mordred & I decided to talk.

Me: Nice job on those Golems.

Mordred: You ain't bad yourself. By the way, what do you think of my moves?

Me: Absolutely flawless. I'm glad I pick a good partner.

Mordred: You bet you did. I am the only one who can rival my father?

Me: The King of Knights?

Mordred: Yeah.

A vision then shows me a slender young girl in her mid-teens with green eyes & soft skin. I then came back & look at Mordred as she has the same physical looks.

 I then came back & look at Mordred as she has the same physical looks

Me: Um... Mordred--

Mordred quickly puts her helmet back on, causing me to put my hood back on as one of the knights shows up.

Knight #1: Thank you for your help. The king is hosting a party for all the heroes & they are getting rewarded for their efforts.

Another vision appeared as the spear hero challenge Naofumi as Raphtalia is being taken away. I came back to stop that from happening.

Me: Lead the way. We will be there though.

The knight then nodded & left with the group as Astolfo & Atalanta came close to us.

Atalanta: A party for all heroes? We're actually going there?

Me: I have a vision of the king's knights is taken Raphtalia away while Naofumi is being challenged by dickface.

Astolfo: But he can only defend, not attack.

Me: I know. There's got to be a way to get in there without being there.

I thought about it, then look at my Noble Phantasm, then thought about something.

Me: What if...

I then decided to bring an Ultimate move from a fighting game & put it there. I then hit save, then somehow it change my appearance to that character that uses that Ultimate move.