Chapter 29: Assassin Preparation

((Note: Hello, Ladies. I'm back! Now let's do this!))

No POV

Naofumi & the others then see Khiry(Yang) standing there as Naofumi then looked at the group. 

Naofumi: I would like to talk to him.

The group then left, leaving him, Raphtalia, Fio, & the Blacksmith to talk to Khiry(Yang).

Khiry(Yang): I heard everything. 

Naofumi: So you know...

Khiry(Yang): Yeah, but I'm not here for that. I was wondering if I could sell these masks for the kingdom.

Khiry(Yang) then showed them the mask as Naofumi has seen it, but didn't think twice.

Naofumi: Don't.

Khiry(Yang): Huh?

Naofumi: Don't waste your time making them for this kingdom.

Khiry(Yang): Naofumi...

Enhard: He is right, kid. The majority of the knights can help defend the Kingdom. 

Khiry(Yang): Ok, then.

Khiry(Yang) then grabbed his(her) mask from Naofumi as (s)he then started to leave them then. Khiry(Yang) is now leaving the kingdom as (s)he then looked back at the kingdom, then started to head back as she then looked at the orders: each kingdom wants 1,000 masks. Khiry(Yang) then launched himself(herself) with his(her) shotgun gauntlet from his(her) left hand. (S)He then felt something within himself(herself).

Khiry(Yang): I don't know why, but I feel angry. 

Khiry(Yang) then landed in front of his(her) cabin & started walking towards the door as (s)he then opened it, (s)h then see that Blaze is there.

Khiry(Yang): Where are the others?

Blaze: They are in the bathhouse.

Khiry(Yang): I see.

Khiry(Yang) then transformed back to himself. He then made 4 clones and then decided to do the orders.

Khiry: Hey. Can you help me?

Blaze is surprised to hear that I needed help as the two of them is outside.

Blaze: Why did you bring me out here?

Khiry: Well, since I haven't been using my original servant forms, I want to try & get used to my forms rather than rely on the knowledge.

Blaze: I see.

Khiry: Now, I need to focus on my fighting skill & combine them with my mana, along with the magic material.

Blaze: I see.

Khiry: Okay, time to learn the Zangan-Ryu fighting style. Blaze, I want you to not hold back on my training. If you do, I won't be able to survive if my opponent is stronger & has more skill than me.

Khiry then gets into his fighting stance. Blaze then gets into her fighting stance as well.

((Note: Since Blaze is the phoenix version of Fu Hua, who has to learn Kung-Fu, Wing-Chung, and Tai-chi, she probably knows Japanese martial arts too.))

Blaze: Here I... come.

Blaze dashed toward Khiry, catching him off-guard as he backed up, but was tripped by Blaze's leg. She then approached him.

Blaze: You need to react faster than you are. If you notice an attack, you need to dodge it with the bare minimum of movement, just as your instinct helps you react.