Deception And Decay Part 2

Now, we must examine the events that transpired with Mirko and Yaoyorozu as Izuku was trying to contact them.

They were patrolling the back alley streets and it happened as soon as Mirko's phone rang. She took it out of her utility belt and went to answer it but her arm was nicked by a blade. She had hopped away as soon as she noticed the shadow blurring past her but it was too late.

"N-NANI?!" Mirko couldn't move. She collapsed to the floor face first. "Shit, I let my guard down. Who the hell called me anyways!"

"Mirko!?" Momo quickly looked around, trying to keep up with the scurrying figure, seeing it retreat into the shadows. Her phone began to ring, she pulled it out and saw that it was Izuku. She quickly went to answer it, heading to Mirko, but she kept her eye on the spot it lurked at.

"I-Izuku?!"

"Momo? What's wrong?"

But before she could reply the figure came flying at her. She created a shield, dropping her phone as she cried out in a defensive clash.

She faintly heard Izuku's voice calling for her before the line cut off.

In the moment, she could see him clearly. 'It has to be him. The hero-killer.' Momo knitted her eyebrows together as her shield pressed against his blade. She glanced over at Mirko, checking on her.

Stain, the hero-killer noticed her worry over her the bunny hero. He decided to test her worth as a hero. He stepped up to her shield and leapt off it in a backflip, he angled himself above Rumi, aiming his sword down at her.

Momo gasped out with fear. Until she bit her bottom lip, forcing herself to act. 'Izuku believes in me and that's all I need!' She threw out her hand and created a binding cloth. It flew and captured the hero-killer's sword. She yanked, pulling his body away from Rumi.

He grunted as he tumbled onto the ground, but he fixed his momentum and rolled upright. He gripped the cloth and pulled hard before Momo could let go, bringing her to him.

"You ended up saving her but in exchange, it will end up costing you, your life." He barked having a dagger ready to stab her as she came flying at him. "It is noble, however, the mark of a true hero is to break out of any dire situation!"

Momo didn't reply, she was too scared to talk. But she was forced. 'I won't be overwhelmed again..!'

Stain prepared his stab and as he attacked Momo twisted her body but it wasn't to avoid, she had created objects aimed at Stain without him realizing and had now positioned herself in striking distance.

"Bear traps?!" Five of them were flying out of her body towards Stain. One from each limb and one from her chest.

He deflected one with his sword but another got the blade, ripping it off his hand. One stabbed into his elbow, causing him to drop his dagger. In a moment of panic, he rolled out of the way, dodging the other two.

Momo landed in a rolling scrap but ended up leaning against the wall, taking a breather.

Stain ignored the immense pain of blood seeping elbow. He pulled out another dagger with his good arm and lunged at her for a stab.

Momo gasped and dodged as best she could but she wasn't fast enough.

She screeched out as the blade was lodged into her left shoulder. She squeezed her eyes shut, refusing to let out any tears.

"You're a tough one, I'll give you that. For a second I even believed-" He was caught off guard because Momo didn't give up. She grabbed the arm he stabbed with and raised her leg up and around his neck, pulling him in and locking him into a triangle submission hold as best she could.

"I won't let go! I won't let go!" She repeated in duress, not knowing what would happen if she did. She had used up most of her quirk with her bear traps. This was her last stand.

Rumi was still paralyzed, having been yelling and struggling this whole time. She was especially frustrated that she couldn't help Momo.

As if endless, Stain had to force himself to pull out another dagger but with his mangled arm. He gripped the hilt and raised his arm up. Droplets of blood fell on her.

"I will not falter!" He roared before stabbing down.

"I won't let go! I won't let go!"

It pierced into her hip. Her head snapped back as she cried in pain.

"AAAAGGHH!"

It was too much, she couldn't take any more. Her grip let go and she slumped to the side, curling into herself, trying to nurse her wounded body.

Stain emerged victorious.

His knuckles smashed into his face, blasting him away.

"What the hell are you doing to my girlfriend!?"

She was on the verge of passing out but couldn't stop from lifting her lips up, if with only the last of her strength because,

'He called me his girlfriend.'

And she passed out happily.

"Don't worry, I'm here."

Izuku Midoriya had shown up to confront the hero-killer.

Tenko was chasing the woman that could float and Koichi had Eri strapped to his back as he zipped as fast he could back to U.A. he glanced back at the magician that was chasing them. "Tenko we have a problem! He's throwing cars at me!" As he zigged and zagged down the street avoiding flying cars.

Tenko ignored his pleas. He had actually jumped onto one of the tossed cars and used its momentum to jump even higher and land on a building. He was on a roof close enough to her.

The woman that floated.

He jumped, reaching her. She noticed him and pulled away slightly but he had planed his fingers on her mask, slowly disintegrating it.

His eyes grew as he stared at her. She was staring back with hazy calm eyes.

"Nana... Shimura?"