Decomposition And Recomposition Part 1

"Looks like you already have an admirer, Midoriya." Shinso was at the top of the front steps after she had left.

Izuku didn't bother to turn his head back to him but did wait for his friend to walk down the steps. "Is that what you would call it?" He spoke. He had admirers before but this was too sincere. "Her fragrance was that of a mother..."

It was brief but his eyes grew an enamored emerald.

It left just as quickly. He hardened his eyes and shadowed them. Shinso reached him and they began to walk together.

"Hold it right there you two!"

"We should have known the delinquent was behind this! Ah, who's that! One of your new lackeys, you sure do work quickly!"

"Yeah, but we won't let you ruin U.A.'s beauty!"

Both Shinso and Midoriya had shadowed eyes, only bothering to tilt their heads back at the duo that harassed them. They both had the same annoyed thought. 'Lackey...'

Izuku knew he didn't need a lackey and Shinso was ticked off that he was being underestimated. They both turned around, facing them completely.

The other two were at the top of the stairs glaring down at them except Shinso and Midoriya had broke into a smirk trying to keep their composure.

"Hey, don't laugh! It's the first day of school and we look like total tools."

"How can we be taken as serious heroes like this!"

It was Mineta and Kaminari!

While Izuku was talking with All-Might. The two in the hero course were hiding behind a corner and ranking all the girls who passed by, wiggling like horndogs and ogling them. It was when Izuku had vomited out the window and splattered on them that they were noticed. Their cries of disgust caught the attention of the students, and they figured out what the two were doing. Suffice to say they didn't make it out okay and were determined to get revenge.

"Don't even try to deny it! I see those stains of vomit on your uniform sleeve. You picked the wrong guys to mess with, we're students of class 1-A, in the hero course!" Mineta pointed in accusation, trembling with anger. He didn't care if this kid was the toughest delinquent. 'I'm in the hero course, he isn't. Of course, I'm stronger, besides I have Kaminari, we can't lose!'

"Yeah, it was me."

'He actually admitted it!' Both Mineta and Kaminari had blank eyes.

"I saw what you two were doing, so I angled my vomit to splat on the both of you."

'He's even explaining why and how he did it!' Pissing them off even more. Mineta couldn't take it and threw one of his balls at him.

Izuku glanced at it. "The vomit is stuck to it..." His eyes shadowed before glaring at Mineta. "Oi, you expect me to take you seriously when your quirk is throwing sticky balls." Izuku then turned to Hitoshi. "This guy is in the hero course and you aren't?"

Shinso was emitting a dark purple aura. "Are both of you targeting me?"

"We're not gonna waste our time on a weakling!"