Internship Interlude

The students of class 1-A were all at the train station, talking together before each of them went off to their internship. Bakugo wasn't there... And neither was Kaminari, uh, yeah Izuku was tired of him hitting on Momo, to say the least.

And as a class, they were avoiding two people. Momo but only because of who was with her, Izuku. Momo didn't mind though she was only excited for her internship.

"Oh, Izuku I still can't believe you got the Lunar Bunny Mirko to train me for the week."

"It's limited time so she's going to cram a lot into you. Be careful."

"I'll do my best!" She pumped herself up raising an arm to her face with a determined grin as she boarded the train.

Izuku did his best to warn her but it seemed his message didn't get through to her. As he walked away from the platform it looked like he had shadowed eyes from his scowl but it was actually due to him not trying to let his expression falter because, 'Excited Momo is too cute... But I'm also worried.'

Izuku had ditched but Shinso wasn't with him because Aizawa wanted to talk to him. He had a feeling Shinso was finally getting a chance to be a hero. He decided to go back home cause technically it was still U.A. He entered the dorm's living quarters to a student playing video games with Eri and Tenko while talking to Gran Torino.

"Gramps who is this?" Walking to the three.

"Oh, this is the kid I decided to intern."

"Hi, nice to meet you, I'm from class 1-A. The name's-,"

"Are you senile, the last person you trained was the old man."

Gran Torino was rubbing his beard. "I took a liking to him is all."

"Ah thanks, I can't believe I'm going to be under the care of the same guy who trained All-Might. He's my hero!"

Izuku Midoriya had shadowed eyes. "I can tell." It was obvious from his hero suit, or lack thereof.

"Really, I guess it pretty obvious, huh." He laughed off. "Anyway, I guess I'll be living here for the next week, please take care of me. Oh, and the name's Koichi Haimawari, nice to meet you, although to be honest, you don't look so bad, even if you decimated my class at the sports festival, hahaha." Genuinely not terrified of Izuku.

"Koichi tell him the best part, you're hero name." Tenko was chuckling but Eri thought it was a cool name.

"Golden Wind!"

...

...

...

"Get out."

Momo grunted as she fell back. She was breathing heavily, she was scraped up, completely exhausted but she forced herself back up.

"You know, I only agreed to this because he's basically my little brother." The rabbit barked.

They were in the personal training room of Mirko.

Yaoyorozu was panting with her hands on her knees. Her body was covered in sweat, she wiped her lips with her wrist. "Izuku's... sister." Talking in between breaths.

The bunny crossed her arms under her bust. "Ah, that's right, and if you ask me, I don't see what he sees in you. I saw your sub-par performances at the festival."

Momo dropped her head. "That's exactly right."

Mirko scoffed.

"But that's also why I'm here. If I can train under someone like you then, then..." She squeezed her eyes shut. "Then I can protect Izuku when he needs it the most!" She jumped, throwing her arms out from her excitement and determination. She realized what she had done and quickly apologized, embarrassed. "S-Sorry, I know a hero shouldn't act on their emotions-,"

"Pff, screw that, excited Momo is the best!" Mirko punched her fist into her palm, with hype. "You wanna be strong, right? Break time's over. Let's get back to it!"

"Yes, big sis Rumi!"

So yeah a short chapter (even for me) but I hope you liked the small world-building, need it as we progress lol, oh, and in case you didn't know Koichi is the protagonist of My hero academia vigilantes, which is something you should read because it's awesome. As the title implies, an interlude of sorts as we gear up for the upcoming arc. I want to ease into it because it's gonna be when we start derailing from the canon storyline. The next chap is gonna kick it off and I hope you guys enjoy it.

Till next time!