Chapter 60 - Hot make-up sex pt. 2

Start from the beginning

"I think I'm going to stay in the guest room." I say, grabbing my suitcase from the bed.

He only nods, continuing to stare down at the floor. I walk out of the room, looking for the guest bedroom and eventually finding it. I lay down on the bed with a sigh.

That was not how I wanted this to go, but I think it's better that we stop. He can find a girl that is better and we can still be friends.

I did the right thing.. I think.

Fuck, did I just ruin everything?

I hear the door open and look up to see Harry walking in. I furrow my eyebrows and open my mouth to ask him why he's here, but before I could reply his lips are pressed to mine.

I inhale sharply at the kiss, my eyes wide in shock before they slowly flutter shut, feeling Harry's soft lips on mine. He pulls away, breathing heavily.

"Why did you-"

"I like you, Emma. I like you a lot and I don't want someone else. I want to wait for you, I don't care how long. I'll wait." He tells me and I stare at him in shock, my lips parted and breathing heavily along with him.

"Ok, but like what if I said it's a dmv line kind of wait?" I ask and he nods.

"I'll still wait."

"A Disney world ride wait? With no fast pass."

"Yes, I'll wait."

"What about a One direction reunion concert ticket kind of wait?" I ask and he lets out a breathy chuckle.

"Yes. I'll wait forever if I have to."

"Alright then get over here boy cause you're getting hot make-up sex tonight!" I cheer and he laughs crawling on the bed and hovering on top of me.

He starts to leave small kisses all over my face and I smile, feeling his lips leave feather light pecks, slowly making there way down.

He pulls me up and kisses me on the lips, grabbing the hem of my shirt and pulling it up, leaving me in just a bra.

He continues to leave kisses everywhere until he reaches my cleavage, backing his head slightly and glancing over my breasts.

"You know what? I do have bigger boobs then you." He nods and I scoff, smacking him on the head making him throw his head back in a cackle.

"I hate you." I huff, trying to hide my smile.

"I'm just teasing. I love your boobs." He smiles, leaning in to kiss me but I press my finger to his lips.

"Prove it." I whisper.

His eyes go a shade darker and he removes my finger from his lips, his hands trailing up my back until they reach the back of my bra. He swiftly unhooks it, throwing it to the other side of the room.

He wastes not time, diving his head down to leave open mouth kisses all over my breasts. He suddenly latches his mouth on my nipple, causing me to gasp and tilt my head back to the ceiling. My eyes pinch shut as his tongue circles around my nipple, switching to the other one to give it attention.

He lifts his head up so it's back in my view and slowly pushes me back so I'm laying on the bed. He removes my shorts and panties, throwing them across the room as well.

He leaves a trail of kisses down until he reaches my area. He teasing places kisses on my thighs and I glare at him when he avoids the places where I want him the most. He gives a cheeky smile in response.

"Harry don't be a tease-" I was cut off by a moan when he attaches him mouth to my core.

I place my hand on my back of his head, tangling my fingers in his curls.