Chapter 47

Emily POV

I woke up to Spencer staring down at me. I couldn't tell if she was happy or upset.

"Good morning Spence"

"Hello Emily, how are you?" She said very straightforward. Shit, what did I do?!

"Is everything okay?"

"I don't know Emily...you tell me!"

"What exactly are you referring to?"

"Look Emily, I've grown to like you over time but at the moment I am not liking how you're treating my bestfriend"

"Who, Alison?! If anything she's the one mistreating me and taking me for granted!"

"What happened between you two?"

"I-I...I don't know," I tell her truthfully not knowing where we began to take a turn in our relationship.

"Was it the pills?"

"No, she was okay with me taking them once she learned why"

"Oh...might it have something to do with Eth-"

"You bitch! How dare you come in here and try to blame my son f-"

"I didn't mean it like that Em. Ethan is my nephew and I love him...I just want to help you guys get through whatever this is"

"Where are my kids?!"

"Your's and Ali's kids are watching cartoons in the living room with Hanna," with that I ran out to go spend time with them.

Hanna POV

Little Hanna and I were sitting on the couch while Boy Em wanted to sit on the carpet as we watched cartoons. So far, I only had one little incident with him. I know Ali told me to wake her up if that happened but I had Spencer here with me to help. Plus, I figured that she and Em really deserved to rest, which they did and I'm glad.

All of a sudden, a figure sat down next to Ashley on the couch. Emily. She grabbed Ash and placed her into her lap.

"Hey Em"

"Good morning Han...thanks for watching the twins"

"Anytime! You know I would do anything for my little niece and nephew," I replied while rubbing Ethan's hair. He turned around. Once he saw Em, he scurried onto the couch (I helped him up a little) and forced himself between Em and I.

"Hi baby boy! How are you?" Emily asked him in a cheerful voice.

"Mommy!" He exclaimed while hugging her neck.

"I'm gonna run out and get everyone breakfast, I'll be back in 30!" Spencer yelled as she walked out the door.

Alison POV

I snuck into kitchen and decided to watch Em and the kids from there. I didn't want to start the morning out bitching about stupid shit with her.

"Mama!" Ethan shouted towards me while he was hugging Emily's neck. Welp, so much for hiding out in here. Emily looked back to see me but then turned her focus back on the tv.

"Hi little man!" I exclaimed walking over to him. He actually reached his arms out towards me so I picked him up and engulfed him into a very tight hug.

"Ali, why don't you sit down with us?" Hanna offered and Emily didn't looked too pleased.

"No, I'm fine. Ethan and I will go make breakfast"

"Ma, I hungee," Ashley said looking back at me with her beautiful eyes.

"Ali, Spencer already went to grab us breakfast. Please, come sit"