Chapter 46

Emily POV

I woke up somehow snuggled into Alison. How did I get here? And where is Ethan?! I shot up really fast was being restrained by something...or someone.

"Emily?! What's wrong is everything-"

"Alison, could you move your arm?! I need to see Ethan!"

"Babe calm down, he is right here!" She argued back pointing to him sleeping on Alison's chest. How did I miss that?

"Oh...ok. Can I hold him?"

"He's your son Em, you never have to ask"

I grabbed little man off her chest and cuddled him into my arms. I miss this. While he is sleeping is the only time I can hold him without any issues.

"Emily...I know now may not be a good time-"

"It seems to never be a good time Alison"

"...As I was saying, we still need to discuss the pills that Spencer was giving you"

"Geez Alison, could you at least let me enjoy time with Ethan before the day starts?!"

"Keep your voice down Fields!...Look, I don't even care where they came from but I do wanna know what they're for"

"...Don't make a big deal out of what I'm about to say, please!"

"Can't make any promises Em"

"Whatever...so Spencer went with me to have a neuro consult done to see about my uhmmm...'urges'"

"Okay, and?"

"Well the doctor was kinda stumped, ran a bunch of tests, and-"

"Just get to the pills already!"

"Keep your voice down Alison!...anyway, the pills are to help keep me under control"

"Oh...well then keep taking them because they seem to be working"

"I haven't taken any"

"What?"

"The reason why I probably haven't been experiencing anything sex related is because my son kind of has Autism?!"

"You're impossible!" She got out the bed and grabbed Ashley from her crib,

Alison POV

I grabbed Ashley and then I reached for Ethan but Emily tightened her grip on him.

"Emily?"

"No"

"It's time for him to get up. He and Ashley need to eat"

"Just five more minutes"

"Emily.."

"Please!"

I just walked out our bedroom and into the kitchen. I placed Ashley into her highchair.

"Mama?"

"Yes baby?"

"W-Where Ethee and Mommy?"

"They'll come in a minute. You know how slow Mommy can be," I replied and she giggled.

"Hey! I am not slow," Em replied walking into the kitchen with Ethan following her. She went over to Ashley and kissed her cheek.

"Hi babygirl! How's my little princess?"

"Mommy, yay! Where Ethee?" She asked while looking around for her brother.

"He's right here baby. Mommy will put him in his high chair, okay?"