Chapter 4

Alison POV

I was sleeping oh so peacefully before I was awaken by a yelling creature that goes by the name of Spencer.

Spencer- "ALISON LAUREN DILAURENTIS, WAKE THE HELL UP!"

Alison- "Spence, what in the actual fuck is your problem? Jesus, what time is it?"

S- "8 o'clock in the morning. Yea, you have two hours before your meeting with that jerk"

A- "Shit! You know what? I don't even have the time to deal with your bullshit and her name is Emily"

I immediately ran to take a shower, get dressed do my hair and makeup. I decided to wear my short jean shorts, a floral tank top and my white converse. I curled my hair to perfection and took a look at the clock. 9:30 am, I really need to work on my time management.

I decided to walk to The Brew and arrived there at 9:50 am. Before I could even enter, I began to get butterflies. What if she thinks I'm too persistent? What if she has a girlfriend? Is she still even gay? In the midst of my thoughts, I'm somehow managed to walk myself through that door, but the sight before my eyes blew me away.

She was wearing a short-sleeved plain white crop top, a floral bomber jacket, black leggings, a black beanie and white high top converse. Something about the simplicity of her outfit made me want her even more. But no. I don't want to push her and make her regret agreeing to meet with me. But damn, she looks sexy as hell.

Emily- "Alison, is that really you?"

Emily POV

Alison- "Yes, am I really that unrecognizable? Gosh, I knew I should have-"

"No, you're just...you're beautiful," I blurted out. She returned my sudden outburst with a simple shy smile. "Please, have a seat," I told her.

Emily and Alison- "So..."

Emily- "Ladies first"

Alison- "You're a lady too, but I appreciate the effort. If you don't mind, I would like to be very straight forward with you"

E- "You and I share the same intention then"

A- "I never got over you Em. I've been following you through your social media just to stay updated with your life and feel a part of you. Now, you may not share the same feelings as I do for you, but when you cut me off I felt lost. Not only was I rejected by my crush, but I also lost my bestfriend"

E- "I-I...what do you want me to say?"

A- "Why did you push me away? Did my feelings for you make you uncomfortable in our friendship?"

E- "What? Alison, of course not! Like I said, things were and still are complicated. I just didn't want you to get hurt"

A- "Complicated my ass! My whole life has been fucking complication since the end of our friendship! And get hurt by what?"

"Me," I said quiet enough for her to here. Thankfully, someone came by to take our orders.

Waiter- "What can I get for you gorgeous ladies?" he asked both of us. However, I couldn't help but notice that his eyes were focused on Alison's exposed thighs as he asked that.

Alison- "We'll both have caramel frap with whipped cream and extra caramel sauce," as he walked away, she continued, "Is that not your favorite drink anymore? We can order anoth-"

Emily- "Huh? What, no! I mean...Yea it's still my favorite drink. It's just that our waitress was staring at you"

Alison- "Yep, same old Protective Emily. Don't worry, I wouldn't dare consider dating him. What was he, like 16?"

I don't know how I felt about her response.

A- "Really Em, it's fine. Besides, how can I even look at anyone else when I'm sitting with the most beautiful woman alive"

E- "Uhmm, thanks. Look, Alison I-"

Waiter- "Two caramel fraps with whipped cream and extra caramel sauce"

A- "Thanks!" She reached out to pay for them but I immediately pulled her hand away.

E- "I got it and please don't fight me on this one"

We took our beverages to go and decided to walk around the city sharing our accomplishments over the last few years. It wasn't 5 minutes and I had already finished my drink. Damn it! Hanna is going to kill me.

A- "Wow Em! You must've been really thirsty," she said in a flirty tone.

E- "Yea, I guess. Want to catch a movie?"

A- "Sure"

We decided to Big Hero 6. I paid for our tickets and whatever snacks Ali wanted. 30 minutes into the movie, she offered me some of her popcorn; I politely declined. Then, I noticed that she was freezing her ass off trying to look cute for me, so I began to take my jacket off and give it to her.

A- "Em, no. Thank you, but I'll be ok"

E- "Listen, Alison! If you want this to work, as friends or more, then you will take this damn jacket!"

Alison POV

We began to receive a few stares, so I took the jacket to keep her from yelling any more. I've got to admit this upset and overprotective side of Emily is extremely sexy and a huge turn on. Honestly, when the movie ended I was going to call it a day. But, then she asked something that gave me hope for us.

Emily- "Ali, I'd like to apologize for the way I acted back there. I would like to make up it to you by inviting you over to my house for dinner"

Alison- "You don't have to apologize and it would be an honor. When?"

Emily- "Tonight"

We walked back to The Brew and got in Em's car. During the 30 minute drive to her house, we got to know each other all over again. Her favorite color is blue, Hanna (who was on our high school's cheerleading team) was now her closest friend, her parents now live in Texas. When I asked her why she decided to leave sunny California for Rosewood, she seemed a little bothered and found ways around a straight answer. I'll have to ask her more about that later. We had finally arived to her house. Like the gentlewoman she is, Emily held open my car door and her frot door for me. We weren't in her house 30 seconds before someone came barging in.

Hanna's POV

"Yea Caleb, I'm moving into Emily's as we speak. Of course she's fine with it! Where is she? Oh, she's probably somewhere fucking the shit out of Alison as we speak," I said while walking in my bestfriend's house with a box of my stuff. Unfortunately, I was unaware that I would be greeted by the very two people I just spoke about.

Emily- "Hanna! What the hell!" she exclaimed while nodding her head towards Alison making aware of her presence.

"Babe, I'm going to have to call you back," I hung up my phone, " Hello, Alison. How are you?"