Chapter 17

Alison POV

No matter how angry she is with me, Emily is being super caring with me. She helped me put on a pair of her pajamas and get into bed as soon as we got to her hotel room. I was hoping she lay down and cuddle me but she decided to sleep on the floor.

"Emily, please don't sleep on the floor," I asked her with a pleading tone.

"Alison, please don't do drugs," she mocked me in a much harsher tone. Damn it, I fucked up big time.

"You'll get sick"

"Alison, I have Diabetes. I am always sick"

"You know exactly what I mean," I shoot right back to her in an annoyed tone.

"Alison, please shut the fuck up already!" and from then on I was quiet.

*2 hours later*

I am sweating rapidly and keep hearing these little voices talk to me. I know they aren't actually here but they seem so real. I start to develop a massive headache and have trouble focusing on sleeping. I get out of bed and slowly make my way over to Em and shake her shoulder from behind (she is laying oh her side facing the wall). The voices are getting louder.

"Emily, are you awake"

"I thought I told your ass to shut the fu-" she was cut off by my screaming. I brought my hands up to my ears to try and block out the noises.

"MAKE IT GO AWAY!"

"Alison!" Emily tried to get a hold of me but I stood up and ran into the bathroom and stood in the shower. I don't know what made me think this would work. I turned on the cold water, placed both of my hands on the wall before me and stood under the shower head. Within a matter of seconds, Emily burst into the bathroom and stood behind me in the shower.

"Emily, they're yelling at me. Please make it go away" she grabbed a tight hold of me. I began to break down in her arms and we both slid down to the floor of the shower. She placed her back against the wall by the shower head and just held me while brushing through my hair. I held on just as tight.

"Shhh, I know baby. I know. You're gonna be okay. We're gonna be okay"

"Please make it stop," I whispered one last time before passing out in her arms.
___________________________

I woke up to the smell of food and coffee.

"Goodmorning, I ran to the nearest diner and grabbed us some food. The coffee is for you," Em said not really making any sort of eye contact with me. I guess she's still pretty pissed and I don't blame her.

"Em, I'm so-"

"Don't worry about it Alison, just eat your breakfast"

"So you're not mad?"

"Ha! Alison I am angry, confused and disappointed in you-"

"Okay okay, you don't have to-"

"But I also care about you, want to help you and am madly in love with you," I started to tear up as she sat down next to me in the bed. She cupped both of my cheeks amd finally made eye contact with me, "We are going to gwt throught this, okay?"

"Okay"

"Now, come here and give me a hug my little dope fiend"

"Emily!"

"Too soon?"

"Very," I laughed as she leaned in to kiss me. God how I missed her soft touch. She pulled away a little too soon for my liking so I made sure to tug at her bottom lip. "What's the plan for today?"

"We're going home"

"You're going home, I still have three more days of work to finish up"

"Like hell you do! Alison, you need help! You clearly have a problem that needs to be resolved. I will be there with you every step of-"

"But what about my job, Em? I could get fired!"

"Watch you tone with me! Now listen, I already took care of that!"

"What-"

"You no longer work for Victoria's Secret anymore"

"The fuck is wrong with you?! You aren't my damn daddy!"

"I'm not going to tell you again Ms. Dilaurentis, you better watch who the fuck you are talking to! I could have very easily left your sorry drugged up ass at that damn party so show some fucking appreciation!"

"Okay, I'm sorry," I said grabbing her hands and looking into those beautiful chocolate orbz of hers.

"Now," she said in a much calmer voice, "you work for me now Alison. My company, Æ Aquatics, needs someone to manage this new branch and be the global face for the organization. All the paper work is prepped and ready to be signed. All you have to do is say yes"

"Emily Catherine Fields?"

"Yes"

"I love you, now let's go home," i told her as I leaned in to giver her a kiss.