Chapter 94

1 Week Later

Alison POV

"What?!"

"Emily, baby please calm down"

"Alison how on earth do you expect me to calm down?!"

Dr. Ryan just told us that beccause Messiah (A/N: they're gonna call him by his middle name) was born a little over 2 months prematurely, he will have to stay in the hospital for a couple months so that they can monitor him and make sure everything is okay.

At the moment, the nurse says he has a little trouble breathing so he has an oxygen mask. Also, he is very underweight and so he is kept in the incubator to keep his little fragile body safe. We can't hold him but we can touch him through the holes.

"Trust me, I am just as angry as your are Em. But baby please just put that anger aside and be grateful that we have a live and healthy baby boy. Look at him Em, he's beautiful," I told her as I stuck my hand in the incubator to rub his little arm.

"I'm sorry. You're right, he's quite the handsome little man"

"Have you told Ethan and Ashley that they have a little brother yet?"

"Nope. I wanted to wait but I think I'll ask Toby to bring them by tomorrow morning"

"Really? Thanks babe you're the best," I told her as I pecked her lips.

"I know," she smirked.

"Okay no need to get cocky on me Fields"

"So you wanna have sex?"

"Emily-"

"I'm kidding babe. I'm gonna go call Hanna and see if she can bring us some more clothes so that we can spend the night here," she kissed my cheek and left the room. I decided to stick around and talk to the baby.

"Hey Kenny, it's your Mama. Mommy just stepped out to call your annoying auntie so I guess I'll just talk with you. I know that we just met, aside from the short six and a half months that I carried you, but I love you so much baby. I plan to give you, your brother and sister the world. Oh yea! We're gonna call you by your middle name but whenever it's just me and you, you're Kenny. We got the name Kenneth from my dad, your grandpa. He would have been so happy to see you; as a matter of fact I think you have his eyes. Anyways, I know that we have a long two months ahead of us but don't give up Kenny. Mama and Mommy may cry alot or argue a few times, but it's you and your brother and sister that keep us going. We need you baby boy. Remember, I love you beyond the stars and can't wait to hold you little guy," I whispered as I rubbed his little arm one last time before getting up to get me some breakfast.

"Babe? What are you doing here?" Em asked as she walked towards me with two trays full of food.

"I could be asking you the same thing," I grinned as I took one tray out of her arms.

"I was getting us some breakfast. I figured you'd be hungry and wouldn't want to leave Messiah"

"Thank you baby. C'mon, we can go eat in the room"

"No, you eat and I'll stay with him"

"Em you can't have food in the room he's in"

"Oh...well I an eat lat-"

"Emily please. He will be fine and I am sure there is a nurse responsible for his well-being"

"...alright," she sighed.
___________________________

Emily POV

"Mommy why he so tiny?" Ashley whispered.

"He was born a little early princess. And you don't have to whisper," I chuckled.

"But what if we hurt his feelings by calling him tiny?" Ethan asked.

"He can't hear you baby," Alison chimed in.

"Our brother doesn't have ears?!" Ashley asked confused.

"What Mama means is that he's just a baby. He can't understand what we're saying quite yet," I told them.

"So he just lies here all day? How does he eat? Does he get to play outside? And what about toys?" Ethan said.

"Okay...I think it's time that we give Messiah a little break so that he can rest. C'mon little man, princess you too," I said as I grabbed their hands and we walked back to the hospital room to meet Alison.

"Mama?" Ethan went over and tried to climb onto her hospital bed. She helped him up.

"Yes?"

"Why you no call Siah by his real name?"

"Well honey, Kenneth was my dad's name and-" Alison started but he cut her off.

"So why you not just make his real name Siah?"

"Because I really like the name Kenneth, it has a special place in my heart"

"Okay...but why-"

"Emily get your son," she looked over to me for help.

"C'mon Ethan, let's let Mama rest," I picked him up and walked him over to the couch.

"I want icecream," Ashley randomly blurted out.

"Well when Auntie Hanna comes, then you can get some with her," I told her.

"No thank you. Auntie Hanna always steals some of my icecream," she said as she crossed her little arms.

"Well you know how she can be princess"

"Yea...but does she have to be a toal fatty all the time?"

"Hey I am not a total fatty...only 99.9% fat," Hanna said as she walked into the room.

"Hey Han," Alison said.

"Hey Ali, Em and bitc-...I mean Ashley and Ethan," she smiled after Alison threw her a glare. When will she ever learn?

"Alright kids, say bye to Mama"

"Yea and make it quick! I want to go get some cookies," Hanna said.

"But I want icecream," Ashley whined.

"Do you have icecream money?" Hanna asked her.

"Do you have cookie money?" Ethan laughed.

"You two need to discpline your kids," Hanna pointed to me and Alison cuddled up on the bed.

"Like the way your parents did with you?" I said sarcastically.

"Ugh whatever. I'm out bitches! Let's go you rugrats"

"Bye Mommy. Bye Mama," the twins kissed us goodbye before running off to catch up with their aunt. I can't believe we trust her with them.

"And Hanna you better not lose one of my kids!" I shouted.

"Can't make any promises!" She shouted right back.