Chapter 100

*7 years later*

Ages:
Emily & Alison: 35
Ethan & Ashley: 11
Messiah: 7

Alison POV

"What did I say about playing soccer in the house?!" I yell as I walk down the stairs ready to scold one of my children.

"Not to?" My oldest child says as she continues to kick the ball around with Messiah.

I swear she refuses to grow up.

"Emily, take it ouside now! Or even better...just stop. Why are you still even here? Isn't his game in like 30 minutes?"

"Mommy said I can have icecream after soccer Mama," Messiah walks over and tells me as he wraps his arms around my waist and looks up at me with his beautiful smile.

"That's great baby. Mama is sorry that I can't make this game. I'll be at Ashley's swim meet but I'll definitely be at the next one," I said as I leaned down and kissed his forehead.

"Okay. I love you Mama"

"I love you too Siah. Now get your stuff and wait on Mommy by the door"

"Do I get a kiss too?" Emily asks as she approaches me.

"It depends...are you gonna stop playing ball in the house?"

"Hmmm...probably not"

"Ugh just kiss me and go," I said as I grabbed her by her shirt and pulled her in for A short and sweet kiss.

"Love you and this time let Ethan record the meet babe"

"Love you too and why? Is my filming really that bad?" I chuckle.

"Uhm yea...Ali it starts off really good but then you start cheering and end up setting the camera down"

"Well what do you expect? Our daughter is a damn good swimmer and I just want her to know that I am proud"

"Yes we all know you're proud babe," Emily jokes as she pecks my lips.

"So I'll see you at Ashley's other meet later?"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world. Alright I gotta go love, see ya later and tell the twins I love them," she said as she was walking towards the door.

"Fields!"

"Yes babe? Is everything alright? Are y-"

"Forgetting something?"

"Uhmm let's see...I gave you a kiss, said I love you and-"

"Inhaler"

"Huh I don't use an in-"

"Messiah's inhaler. Emily, remember? Our son has asthma," I said seriously as I crossed my arms over my chest.

This is why I normally go to his soccer games. I'm better about this stuff than Emily is because she gets too into the games.

"Oh yea I-"

"Emily do I need to go to his soccer game instead?"

"No no, Ali I got this I promise. I didn't forget, I just-"

"You just what Em? Emily this is serious baby"

"I know babe and I'm sorry. I promise this will be the last time this happens"

"Here. And make sure he takes it before the game, during any breaks and-"

"After the game. Yea I got it. I'll see you later, bye!" She grabbed the inhaler and she took off with Messiah.