Chapter 32

*5 months later*

Alison POV

Emily and I are slowly but surely adapting to the parent life. And I love it so much and wouldn't trade my babies for anything in the world!

Ethan has taken a much better liking to me than Ashley. She is definitely a 'Little Hanna'. But it's okay because I love my babies with all my heart. Besides, I get to have me a litttle mama's boy.

Ashley on the other hand loves her some Emily and who could blame her. But overall Em is really good with both of our children and I couldn't ask for a better mother or wife.
___________________________

It was time to put the twins down for their nap so I decided to go in our room and remind Emily. However, when I walked to the room, I just stopped at the doorway in awe of the sight before me.

Emily POV

I was laying down on our bed and had Ashley on my chest as Ethan lay down next to me on his back. He had his head turned to the side trying to look at me and smiling. Ashley was slowly trying to go to sleep.

"You're just like your mama, you know that Ash? And you sir, are just the cutest little thing I have ever seen (I started to tickle his little stomach)"

He smiled, grabbed my index finger and put it in his mouth. "Ethan, what has mommy told you about biting her finger?" He just responded with a giggle and lots of drool ran down my hand.

"I love the both of you very much," I told them as I put Ashley in the air and got a smile out of her. Then, I slowly brought her down to place a kiss on her head. "You're mommy's little princess and I don't want you to ever forget it. Please don't grow up too fast baby" I put her to my other side and did the same things with Ethan. "And you're my little man. You're also a complete mama's boy but don't tell her I said that. Since your sister over there has decided to be a soccer player, you have to be a swimmer baby Ethan," he then went on to hit me in the face with his toy that he picked up off the bed, "...I guess I'll settle for a boxer. Just don't tell ma-"

"Our son is not going to be a boxer Em, that is too dangerous," Ali she said jokingly as she walked over to us and picked a sleeping Ashley up and walked over to her crib. God, I love this woman! She's always here at the right time.

"Ali, can they please sleep with us?"

"But Em we're not even napping"

"Please," I gave her my very best puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh...Ethan, don't ever give me that face. Fine Em"

"Yay, thanks babe," I said as I kissed her on the cheek while she and Ashley lie down next to Ethan and I.
___________________________

Alison POV

"Em," I whispered since Ethan and Ashley were sleep. She also seemed to have been slowly dozing off as we were watching tv. I had put Ashley in the crib already and Ethan was next.

"Huh? What's going on?"

"(Laughs quietly) Babe, everything's fine. I just want to know if you can loosen your grip on our little man here so that I can put him in the crib"

"No, he's okay here. Don't worry Ali, I got him"

"Emily, you're over here half sleep yourself. Now c'mon babe don't be stubborn...you need to rest too"

"Fine," she said handing Ethan over to me and I put him in the crib with Ashley. I then went over to lay on top of Emily with my head on her chest and she wrapped her arms around me.

"I love you Em-...Fields! Remove your hands from off of my ass, now"

"Can't hate a girl for trying"

"I promise that you will have me to yourself very soon"

"Yea yea...now what was this about you loving me?" She asked with a smirk.

"Hahaha, I love you Emily 'Fields' Fields"

"Ali, I'm not quite sure you can say it like that. It's almost like a double neg-"

"Just go to sleep"

"I love you too," she whispered into my ear before closing her eyes and I followed right behind her into a peaceful sleep.

*1 hour later*

(Crying)

"E-Em" I said still trying to wake myself up from our quick nap.

"Hmm? Let me sleep Ali"

"I know babe. Ethan is crying and I'm pretty sure Ash- (crying)...there she goes too. I'm pretty sure they're hungry"

"Okay, I'm up"

We decided that I would breastfeed Ethan and Ashley until they're 7 or 8 months and right now they're only at 4. Gosh, my babies are growing up so fast. Anyway, I grabbed E and Emily went straight for Ash. I breastfed Ethan first and Emily looked at me with sad eyes.

"Em, are you okay?"

"It's not fair"

"What's not fair?"

"I wanna be the one to make your nipples hard like that"

"Emily! Not now"

"I'm sorry. I'm just extremely hor-"

"Yea I know, don't remind me"

"Well sorry but I can't help it if seeing your breast turn hard turns me on and makes me want to-"

"Fields!"

"Too much?"

"Here, why don't you take Ethan and find us some toys to play with while I feed baby girl over here? How does that sound that sound E? You wanna go with mommy to find some toys? Yes you do, who's mama's little man?" I talked to him in a baby voice and he just giggled and smiled. Definitely like his mommy over there in the sense of his bubbly personality that I adore so much.

"Okay...c'mon Ethan. Mommy is going to pick out the best toy ever, maybe even one that vib-"

"Emily, go...now!" And with that she and Ethan were out.

"Okay, now it's just me and you my little princess. Your mommy can be so needy sometimes"

"I can hear you Ali!" Emily yelled from the guest bedroom turned playroom. We really need a bigger house.

"Anyway...let's get some milk in that little tummy of yours" she latched on to my breast and immediately started sucking, hard.

"You too are also definitely Emily's child" I laughed to myself.