Chapter 5

Ali POV

"Hello, Alison. How are you?" Hanna asks me. I'm not quite sure how to respond. Did she really think we'd fuck on the first date? Ha! Emily would never let that happen.

Emily- "How do you think she is?! Alison I am so s-"

Alison- "Sorry. I get it Em. You are so sorry!" Once I said that she swiftly grabbed my arm and brought us into what I believe to be her bedroom. "What the hell?"

E- "You're right okay! I am sorry. I am sorry for yelling at you in the movies, not letting you pay for anything and...can't you see what I'm getting at here"

A- "I-I don't know what you mean"

E- "Damn it, Alison! I just want to make up for lost time. I'm sorry about what I did back in high school and I don't know how else to make you see that?"

A- "Oh Em, I forgave you a long time ago. Time heals all and at this point I just want to know why you did it. And please stop trying to buy me, you've had me back in school"

E- "Sorry, again...Uhm, I wasn't trying to buy your love I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate you" she said staring deep into my eyes .

A- I grabbed both of her hands, stared right back and said, "Well thank you. And I appreciate you just as much. Could we please just start over, but before we do I want you to promise me something"

E- "Anything"

A- "Promise me that in time you will tell me why you pushed me away"

E- "Alison Lauren Dilaurentis, I promise that I will tell you, in time." Before we could even hug it out, Hanna came in to ruin our moment right on cue.

H- "Soooo?"

E- "We're fine Hanna. Now could you please do us a favor and stay at Caleb's for the night. I'll help you finish moving tomorrow"

H- "Oooo, someone's getting some tonight"

With that, Emily and I were alone.

A- "Wanna watch some TV?"

E- "Uhh, sure! What about dinner?"

A- "How about we skip that and go straight to desert"

E- "Wait, wha-" I didn't let her finish. I attacked her lips with mine and within seconds she responded back. I began to push Em towards her bed and she laid down, never breaking the kiss. It turned into a makeout session as I sat on Em's stomach and grinded into her as I kissed down to her neck. She tried to push me off of her but I just kept kissing her.

E- "Mmm, Al-Ali"

A- "Hmm?" I hummed against her smooth tan skin.

E- "I-I...Oh God (I was now sucking right below her ear)...Mmm c-can we please s-st-stop for a sec-fuck! (I pressed my knee against her center)"

A- "I guess we can" She began to sit up and I stayed in her lap facing her with my legs wrapped around her waist.

E- "When and with who was the last person you had sex with?" she asked while rubbing her hands up and down my thighs.

A- "Are you sure you want-" she cut me off.

E- "Please"

A- "Okay. Three months ago with Liam Taylor"

E- "As in Liam Taylor the guy that won America's Next Top Model last season?! Have you ever had sex with a girl"

A- "I've made out with some...while I was drunk"

E- "WHAT THE HELL?!"

A- "Em, please calm down"

E- "How can I be calm when you've had sex with the America's hottest model, and he's a guy might I add. Aren't you supposed to be bi?!"

A- "Yea, I just wanted my first moment with a girl to be special"

E- "So you think I'm special 😏?"

A- "Emily, I think you're-" I didn't get to finish. Emily attacked me with kisses. It was a rough, yet passionate makeout. I could tell she wanted me to forget about anyone else I'd ever been with.

E- "I'm sorry...I don't think I'm quite ready yet. I don't want to rush things with 'us'. Please don't be mad"

A- "I'm not mad at all. How about we cuddle?"

E- "Anything for you," she said as she held me in her arms and kissed the top of my head.

I finally got my Emily back. I just hope that we can resolve out issues from the past.