Jennifer Lawrence - Red Carpet

"And class have a

"And class have a..."

The bell rang and you rushed out of class, no longer able to stay in your seat after you learned that your sister would be coming to pick you up. It had been so long since you've seen her and you were excited. The two would constantly talk with one another but it wasn't enough. You missed your big sister, it just wasn't the same without her.

Impatiently waiting for her, you try to distract yourself with looking over your messages as you wait for her to pick you up.

"(y/n)! Come on, lets go, we have a flight to catch."

You raise your head to find your sisters head poking out the window of her car. There's several gasps from the other kids when they realize who was driving the sports car. Not wanting for your sister to be surrounded by everyone for an autograph or picture, you rush through the crowd.

"Jenn! You're here!"

You give her a tight hug as you climb into the car. It had been a struggle to get in but you had made it inside. Jennifer returns the hug, happy to see you.

"Of course, I am. I told you that I was going to come pick you up."

"I know. I know. I just couldn't help but think that you might not show up. Always, lets go! Before other kids arrive and block our way."

"Just a sec, let me sign a few things and take pictures. I promise that it won't take long."

You sigh and nod as she signs things that had been practically thrust in her face. You hated how you would often fight for attention since she was often distracted by her fans.

X

"You're not still mad that I stayed for a few minutes to sign and take pictures."

You had crossed your arms and kept glaring at the street ahead as Jennifer drove back home. You were making it obvious that you were annoyed.

"No. I'm not mad."

"Really? Because you still seem mad to me. But that's okay, I have a surprise for you."

At the mention of the surprise, you stop glaring and turn to her, curious about what she was going to surprise you with. Jennifer just laughs as she shakes her head, amused about how easily she could win you over.

"What's the surprise? You can't tell me that you have a surprise and then not tell me."

"(y/n), do you not know what a surprise is? I can't tell you. All I can tell you is that you need to pack a bag as quickly as you can since we have a flight to catch in an hour."

X

"The fucking Oscars?! I'm your guest to the Oscars?!"

Jennifer had to cover her ears in order for her to not go deaf from your yelling. The two of you had arrived to her place in the city after a quick flight from your hometown.

"Shh. The whole city heard you. Yes, I'm taking you to the Oscars with me. I missed your birthday and I'm hoping this would make up for it."

You run up to her, crushing her in another hug.

"This is the best birthday present ever!"

"Hey! What about (dog's name)?"

"Okay, second best."

X

Conspiring with your mother, Jennifer already had your outfit for the day. After her makeup artist put some light makeup on you, you began to get ready for the night. There wasn't much to it, simply to put on your dress and shoes while you waited for her to finish.

"How much longer?"

You complained, already bored out of your mind and ready to meet your favorite celebrities.

"If you keep asking me, I'm leaving you here with a babysitter."

You glare at her, sticking out your tongue before you go back to your phone to continue messaging your mother.

X

You shined under the flashes of the camera. It almost seemed like you had gone to countless events before the Oscars. Even Jennifer, hadn't been as graceful with dealing with the cameras and reporters. You perfectly answered all the questions they had for you whenever they had their attention on you as Jenn's sister. After almost an hour of dealing with the cameras, you were finally inside the building, surrounded by all your favorite actors and actresses. Jennifer had a hard time keeping track of you since you kept going up to everyone and introducing yourself.

"J..Jenn! That's Anne Hathaway. It's really her! Oh my god, I'm going to die. I have to meet her."

Jenn had really thought you were going to chicken out at the last minute. It takes her a second to catch up with you as she excuses herself to make her way over to you.

"Please excuse my sister, she's not used to all this."

"Hey! I wasn't doing anything. I just introduced myself."

Jennifer looks at Anne with a raised eyebrow, not quite believing you. Anne laughs at the two of you.

"She just introduced herself before you arrived. Don't worry, she didn't do anything bad."

Completely ignoring Jennifer, you began to talk to Anne about all your favorite movies that she had starred in until it was time for the award ceremony to start. When you learned that you would be sitting besides her, you couldn't believe your luck.

X

Jennifer and Anne had managed to win an Oscar and you couldn't be happier for your sister and Anne. The two of them deserved it after their amazing performances.

"I have one more surprise for you."

"More?! You're seriously the best sister Jenn."

"Oh, I know. Anyways, you'll be going to your first Hollywood after-party with me."

Jenn regretted not having earplugs before telling you. She had nearly gone deaf with your yelling.